Check The Levels Of The Ink Cartridge
You have to check the ink levels of your Epson printer cartridge if your Epson printer is not printing anything. You can check the ink levels of your Epson by following the instructions below.
Fixing Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages Issue
Check the ink cartridges of your printer
You can check the ink cartridges of your printer in three conditions.
- Firstly, If the ink levels of your Epson printer is low. Then, you can simply fix it by re-filling the ink cartridge of your Epson printer.
- Second, when one of your ink cartridges is out of ink. Then, you can change it with another unused or filled cartridge. It will surely work for you.
- Third, If the newly inserted ink cartridge is not evacuating the ink. Then you can simply remove the protective tapes from your cartridge for letting it evacuate the ink.
Note: dont remove the cartridge tape from any sharp object. Because it could break or hole down your ink cartridge.
Also Read: Epson printer not printing
Clean the blocked up Nozzles & printhead of your printer
If your Epson printer is printing blank pages even after changing or refilling the ink cartridges. Then, you can simply check if it has any kind of clogging in its print head by commanding it to print a nozzle check pattern. Before starting it, you have to ensure if your printers LCD screen isnt indicating any errors or faults.
You cant initiate the Printhead Cleaning Cycles continuously. Because an Epson printer requires the rest of a minimum of 6 hours after one print head cleaning cycle. Execution of this program over and over will aggravate your stop up and it will also use a ton of cartridge ink on your printer.
Update your Printers driver
Update the Firmware of your Printer
Choose Your Epson Printer As The Default Printer Of Your Computer
Note: Uncheck the option if you havent seen the Set As Default option.
You have now configured the Epson printer as your computers default printer. Try printing a paper now. You should patch an Epson non-printing printer error on your PC.
Read Also: Add Printer To Macbook Pro Wireless
The Network Cannot Find Software
- Make sure the printer is switched on and connected to your network. You can check the control panel to ensure that.
- Make sure that the network name does not have any ASCII characters.
- At this stage, you need to reset the printers network setting to its default setting.
- Now, uninstall the software if you are using windows.
- Now, initialize your router. Check the router documentation or the user manual for the detailed guide.
- Now that your devices are connected to the network, download and install the latest software updates from Epsons website and the cd that comes with your printer.
Why Do I Have Little Black Dots Or Lines Printing On My Prints
This is a well known issue when printing with Premium Presentation Matte setting using some of the thicker sublimation paper. Try the following:
- Make sure your high speed printing is turned OFF in your printer preferences.
- Put plain paper in your printer and under maintenance settings run paper guide cleaning to help remove ink off of rollers.
- Clean you print rollers. You can do this using a cotton swab, or by running a ribbon through the printer on the outside where the paper comes out, feeding it through, and grabbing the ribbon from the inside. Holding each end of the ribbon in each hand, pull the ribbon back and forth over the rollers several times until no new ink transfers onto the ribbon.
- Sometimes changing your paper from 125g to 120g will help with this issue.
- Changing your “paper type” in your print settings to High Quality Plain Paper at the highest quality, or Premium Presentation Matte at standard quality, will usually do away with this issue all together as Premium Presentation at highest quality lays down a LOT of ink which causes this issue.
Read Also: How To Connect Your Printer To Your Iphone
Why Is My Print And Cut Not Printing
Make sure the appropriate way to print the material is in the printer tray. Please double check before printing this article to make sure you are not getting confused. If your printer accepts larger paper sizes, be sure the printer configuration and Print now Cut configuration both accept this size . by 1 inch ).
Connect Epson Printer With Correct Port/slot
If you dont connect your Epson printer to the correct port. Then, it will not print what you command it. That is why be careful while connecting your Epson printer to your computer. Always insert its cables to the correct or accurate slots.
You May Like: Reset Button On Hp Ink Cartridge 61
How Do I Get My Epson Printer To Print
You can get your Epson printer to print simply by establishing the link between the printer and the system. If it is a wired printer then set a connection by using the USB cord and if it is a wireless printer, connect using the wi-fi. Once done, run the driver and follow the on-screen instructions to use your printer for various functions.
Clean The Epson Printer Printhead From Mac
If you have already installed many printers with your computer, Then, it could also prevent your Epson printer from printing. For fixing this problem you will have to Set your Epson printer to the defaults on your computer, follow these steps.
Read Also: Printer Is Printing Blank Pages Hp
Email Is Not Received
Email rejected because sender not registered to theApproved Senders List:Too many addresses:Too many attachments:Too many print jobs pending:The printer owner has suspended theEmail Printservice:TheEmail Printservice has been suspended for system maintenance:User account registration to theEpson Connectservice is not complete:
Why Is My Epson Wireless Printer Not Working
Make sure that your product is turned on. Make sure you install your products network software as described in your product documentation. Make sure your computer and product are both using the same wireless network. If network printing is slow, print a network status sheet and check the signal strength.
Don’t Miss: How To Uninstall A Printer
What Should I Do If My Epson Printer Stops Working
Your Epson printer no longer turns on? It sometimes happens that feeding problems explain the concern. In this specific case, some basic operations on your part may be able to bring your device back to life. Then follow our guide by proceeding step by step to try to restart your printer without calling on an external service.
Conduct An Extended Cleaning Cycle
If you have stored an ink cartridge for a certain period, the ink inside its tank may have started to dry up. Conduct an extended cleaning cycle to help resolve the problem and allow the printer to recognize the ink cartridge.
Look for something that resembles a Cleaning button in your Epson printer and long-press it for 3 seconds. Consult the products user manual to learn more about conducting an extended cleaning cycle on the device. Once you have completed the cleaning cycle, try to do a test print to determine whether printing is back to normal.
Why Is My Epson Printer Not Printing Black
Epson printers are considered to be one of the best printers in the market. It is probably due to the reason that these printers are relatively easy to operate and very efficient for normal use. Usually, it works great but sometimes it faces several issues, specifically that the Epson printer is not printing black. So, we are going to find some of the reasons that are more likely to cause this issue and some easy steps to solving this problem.
What Causes Your Epson Printer To Develop Issues While Connecting With The Wifi Network
The Epson printer might face difficulty in connecting with your existing WiFi network due to several reasons. Some of those reasons are as follows:
- An error in the printer connection settings
- A poor speed of your existing WiFi network
- Frequent fluctuations in the internet connection
- The WiFi router has been placed in a wrong position
- Any manufacturing defect in the router or the printer
If you dont solve this faulty network connection of your Epson printer, you wont be able to continue your printing sessions. Keep reading this article to avail simple solutions to fix Epson printer WiFi not getting connect problem.
Also Check: How To Make Canon Printer Airprint
Solve Printing Problems On Mac
If youre having trouble printing, first try these suggestions:
If your printer is connected to your Mac, make sure the printer cable is firmly connected, and the printer is plugged into an electrical outlet, and turned on.
If the printer is on the network, make sure your Mac and the printer are still on the same network, the printer is turned on, and the network isnt experiencing problems. If the network has multiple printers, check which printer you choseit may be different from the one you think you chose.
If you use a shared printer connected to another Mac, make sure the Mac has macOS 10.5 or later installed, isnt in sleep, and has sharing turned on. See .
If your printer is connected to your computers USB port, open System Information, then click USB. If the printers name appears in the hardware list but the printer doesnt work, review the printers documentation for further troubleshooting information or see If a USB device doesnt work with Mac.
If you still cant print, see the additional troubleshooting information below.
For Windows Me 98 Or 95
|Click Start, point to Settings and select Printers.|
|Right-click EPSON Stylus Pro 7600/9600 in the Printers window, then select Properties.|
|Click the Details tab.|
|Make sure that your printer driver is selected in the Print usingthe following driver list. Then select the port to which your printer is connected in the Print to following port list.|
Read Also: Wps Button On Printer
Why Is There A Faint Black Box Around My Design
This is typically caused by ink rubbing onto the very edges of the paper during printing. Most the time you don’t even see it until you press the transfer. Make sure you don’t have any spilled ink inside your printer. If you do, clean it well with a paper towel. Sometimes using the Premium Presentation Matte setting at highest quality can cause ink to transfer to the edges. That paper setting puts down a lot of ink that can cause a mess. Try using the Premium Presentation Matte setting at standard quality, or High Quality Plain Paper at highest quality.
How To Solve The Problem If Despite Everything Your Epson Printer Does Not Turn On Any More
When your Epson printer no longer turns on, and after having attempted all of these manipulations, it is highly probable that the failure is too important so that you can solve it on your own.
Indeed, electronic devices have a relatively limited lifespan, and it therefore happens that after several years of use certain parts wear out and end up giving up the ghost, causing a general failure of your printer. In this case, you have several solutions to resuscitate your defective printer.
First of all, check that your Epson printer that no longer turns on is no longer under warranty. Indeed, if you have recently purchased your printer or if certain conditions of sale appear in your sales contract , you will certainly be able to obtain an advantageous repair service. For that, contact the store that sold you your Epson printer. If this option is not viable, you can still call their after-sales service. After an expertise and if the failure is proven, they will repair or offer you a replacement.
When your Epson printer stops working, you can also appeal to Epson customer service via their website. They can then possibly determine the origin of the failure of your device and you provide a personalized solution.
Finally, you can contact a repair shop specializing in electronic devices. The prices are often cheaper there. However, pay attention to the quality of service and spare parts used.
Also Check: Why Is My Black Ink Not Printing
One Of My Colors Is Not Printing
Run a nozzle check to verify what color is not working. Make sure you are not out of any colors. Refill if needed. Do up to 3 print head cleanings to try to get the color to come back. If it’s still not working, try the following:Print a purge sheet to help push the color through. If you are only having issues with one color, just print the purge sheet for that one color. You can print more than once if needed.
- Purge Sheet Files
Prime the colors giving you issues. You may have to prime stubborn colors more than once.
- How to Prime Refillable Cartridges
- How to Prime a CISS
Can I Sublimate On Black Shirts
The short answer, yes. You absolutely can, but your results will vary greatly. Sublimation is a dye process and doesn’t print white. I mean, if you think about it, there really isn’t a way to dye something white anyway. You can bleach it, but thats totally different. So if you want to use a darker shirt, or a black shirt, technically it WILL dye it, but you wont see it very well, if at all. The best way I have found to explain it to my customers is this: Picture the dyes in your design are Crayola Markers, and the shirt is construction paper. If you colored on black paper with markers, nothing will show up. If you color on yellow paper with a pink marker it will look orange. And so on. Continue reading: “Why Does the Polyester Count & Color Matter?“
Read Also: Why Is My Computer Offline Mac
Check Your Printer Connection
Your Epson printer may not be connected to your computer properly. So its worth checking the connection between your printer and your computer.
If you are using a USB cable to connect your printer:
- Check if the cable is properly connected. If it isnt, reconnect the cable and make sure they are properly seated into the ports on both your printer and your computer.
- Connect your printer directly to your computer without using a hub.
- Try connecting the cable to another USB port on your computer and see if this works for you.
- You may also need to experiment with another cable and see if there is any problem with the cable youre using.
If you are using a network printer:
- Check your network connection as well as your network devices like your router and modem.
- View the network connection status of your printer and see if your printer is properly connected to the network.
- Reconnect or replace your network cable when necessary if your printer is using wired connection.
- For wireless printer, try reconnecting your printer to your home or work network.
If you connect your printer via Bluetooth:
- Make sure your printer is close enough to your computer.
- Try re-pairing your printer with your computer and see if this solves your problem.