Solution : Use Hp Print And Scan Doctor
The last method for you to fix the issue is using the HP Print and Scan Doctor. The instructions are as follows:
Step 1: You need to download it on the official website.
Step 2: Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Step 3: Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor. Then, click Start and follow the on-screen instructions to fix the issue.
Uninstall And Install The Printer Driver
- Start your Windows PC and click on the Start button and expand the All Programs.;
- Open the Control Panel window and double-click on the Printers and Scanners.
- Find the Brother printer driver and click right on it to expand options.;
- Choose the Uninstall option.
- After a while, you will see that the Brother printer driver will be uninstalled.;
- Now, launch a web browser and head to the Brother printers official page.;
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the newly downloaded Brother printer driver.;
- Once it is ready for use, restart your computer and your Brother printer as well.;
After uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver, you will get past the why is my brother printer printing blank pages traumaforever.;
Printhead Cleaning Directly From The Printer Control Panel
Recommended Reading: What Does Collated Mean Printer
Do Printers Have Memory Of What Was Printed
On most home printers, any and all memory the printer has of a print job is stored via volatile memory, which is storage that gets flushed whenever we turn off our printer or send another job to it. You can typically find out what information is actually stored by checking the printers setup menu.
Following Are Some Other Issues That Cause Your Canon Printer To Print Blank Pages;
Breather Tape – The breather tape should be immediately removed as it halts the ink to prevail blockage out of the vacuum in the cartridge which ceases the ink to come out on paper hence resulting in blank page printing.
Install a New Cartridge Before It Runs Dry– If your printer is giving warning signs of low cartridge, you should immediately replace it with a new cartridge. If you ignore the printer ink level warning sign, it will start introducing air into the print nozzle causing blockage.
The hindrance of air going into the nozzle of the printer will cease the printer to print blank pages. The process might not be completely put to halt but you may simply get lines through the printing.it is due to the blockage of few nozzles.
Using Low Quality and Third Party Generic Ink Cartridges– If you are not using the right ink and rather use a third party low quality ink, the chances of blockage of print nozzle increases.
There are chances of malfunction if the ink is not similar to Canon inks, and multiple risk of malfunction. This is because the printer ink needs to run at the right rate and also needs to be formulated to not condense or dry too fast.
Recommended Reading: How To Clean A Brother Printer
Clean Or Unclog The Print Head
Like a nozzle, the print head can also causes the blank pages issue, so you should clean it regularly. Now some of you might have thought in mind about how do you unclog the printhead?
Hold on, I am going to share the tell you the process for clean the printer head on Epson. But before that, You should keep in mind that this action can be performed for once or twice only.
Please clean or unclog the printhead on Epson printer for once a day only. do not repeat it again and again. Otherwise, It might damage the printer.
Now lets go ahead and follow this process to clean the printer head on the Epson.
- Go back to the maintenance settings again.
- Click on the Head cleaning.
- Now press the print button to get the report; if requires cleaning, you should press the clean
Solution : Check The Ink Cartridges
First, you should check the ink cartridges. You had better check the ink levels on your printer since the HP printer prints blank pages issue can be caused by the low or empty cartridges. Its also recommended to remove and reinstall your cartridges. After that, if the issue still occurs, you can try the solutions below.
Read Also: How Do I Get Hp Printer Online
Check If Your Ink Cartridge Needs Replacing
The most likely scenario is that your ink/toner levels are low. If youre using Windows 10, then you can find out your situation by going into your Devices and Printers.
This is a very easy fix, so double-checking if this is the problem causing the blank pages wont take long at all.; Empty cartridges can occur quite quickly depending on the printer that youre using.
You could also just open up your printer and check out your cartridge situation. This might seem like common sense, but sometimes the ink monitoring of your PC and printer interface doesnt work as well as it should do.
Be sure to check there is actually ink to print with before you start shipping the printer back to the manufacturer. If your printer cartridges are full enough, then your printer has a different problem.
Make sure that you take the cartridge out and give it a shake to move the ink about a bit. Old ink cartridges may have gotten a little solid, and it is recommended to use them on a regular basis to ensure that the ink doesnt dry up.
Printer Printing Blank Pages: Materials Checklist
If there is no ink within the black cartridge, then, in fact, youll be unable to print. It shall be mentioned as Ink Levels or Print Quality because it differs by your printers model.
There is a home button current on your Epson printer. Next you should have toggle the skip blank page to show it on and then click ok to avoid wasting your settings. First and foremost, you want to press the Windows key and choose the settings choice. Firstly, your printer always needs a flat floor that can be steady to not face any printing points.
An Extra Page That Is Blank Comes Out With Every Print Job
When printing to a PocketJet® printer, if you experience an issue with an additional blank sheet of paper being fed out with the print job, go to step 1.
1.;Before proceeding, you’ll need the following:
;;;; – A Windows based computer
;;;; – A USB cable
;;;; – The printer’s power supply
This method assumes you have already set up your printer to your computer and have downloaded and installed the printer drivers.; If you haven’tdone this and need assistance, refer to Installing the driver from the web.
2.; Adjust the paper settings.
;;;; a.; Connect the AC adapter to the printer and the AC power cord to a nearby AC power outlet .
;;;;;;;;; – Ensure the power LED is solid green.
;;;; b.; Connect the USB cable to the USB port, and the other end of the cable to the USB port in your computer.
;;;; c.; Open Printing Preferences.
;;;;;;;;; – If needed, click;here for instructions.
;;;;d.; Open;Basic tab.
;;;;;;;;;Confirm that the Paper Type is correct for the media being printed on.; For example, if the paper is “Cut Sheet;” make sure that is select from the Paper Type drop down.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;; – If “Perforated Roll” is selected in the Paper Type drop down, then change the Form Feed Modeto “End of Page Retract.”
;;;; e.; Click Apply.
;;;; f.; Click OK.
3.; Restart the program you are using to print from so it;recognizes the new settings.
4.; Test the printer.
;;;; – Connect your PocketJet® to the device you normally print from and try printing a document as usual.
;;;;;;;;; – If the document prints with no issues, your issue has been resolved.
5.; Confirm the paper has been loaded correctly.
Identify The Cartridge To Replace
- If you identify any defects with the black text on the page, the black ink cartridge is the problem.
- If you identify any defects with the colored blocks on the page, the tri-color ink cartridge is the problem.
Don’t Miss: How To Uninstall Printer Drivers
Use Hp Print & Scan Doctor Tool
Hp has developed a tool to troubleshoot most of the problem related to printer and scanners. Best part of this tool is that itâs a free tool for windows which you can use to resolve your Hp printer & scanner problem with ease. It could be helpful with your Hp prints blank pages problem. To use this tool, Follow the instruction below
What Happens If None Of The Solutions Work
If you have used one of or both solutions listed above and the problem persists, then it may be time to have the;HP printer serviced;or repaired. Either way, youll need to contact HP customer support so youll be able to schedule a repair or replacement. Be sure to see if your printer is currently under warranty. If the warranty has expired, you may need to replace the printer itself.
Also Check: Why Does Hp Printer Keep Going Offline
Check The Estimated Ink Levels
note:Ink level warnings and indicators provide estimates for planning purposes only. When an indicator shows low ink levels, consider having a replacement ink cartridge available to avoid possible printing delays. You do not need to replace ink cartridges until print quality becomes unacceptable.
- If none of the ink cartridges are low on ink, you do not need to replace them yet. Continue to the next solution.
- If any of the ink cartridges are low on ink, continue to the next step to replace them.
Solution : Update The Hp Printer Driver
If the issue still appears, you can fix it by updating the HP printer driver. You can update it manually or automatically. Follow the steps below to do that:
Step 1: Right-click the Start menu and then select the Device Manager option.
Step 2: Expand Print queues, right-click the printer that is causing trouble and choose the Update driver option.
Step 3: There are two available methods to upgrade your driver. The first one is to let Windows look for a driver from the Windows update service, and the second one is to use a new driver that you have downloaded from the website. Follow the instructions to finish upgrading the driver.
Then, you can restart your computer and check to see if the HP printer prints blank pages issue has been fixed.
Recommended Reading: How To Print From Android To Hp Printer
Update The Printer Driver
Another reason behind the HP printer prints blank pages is outdated device drivers. Device drivers in Windows 10must be updated regularly to have all the devices function correctly with your system. We will show you two methods to update the driver for the printer.;
The faulty device drivers fail to communicate with the system and result in a malfunction. The first method to resolve the issue involves the use of the Device Manager to update the driver. In the second, we use a third-party driver update utility;to fix the driver issue automatically.;
Method 1: Manual Method To Update Drivers
Step 1: ;Open Device Manager from Start Menu by typing it
Step 2: Under the list of all devices, go to the HP Printer attached to your computer.;
Select it and right-click on it, as the options appear, click on Update driver.;
Step 3: It will look for the device driver for your HP printer online. When downloaded, it will let you usually print once again solving the issue of printer printing blank pages.
Method 2: Automatic Driver Update Using Smart Driver Care
Using Smart Driver Care to update device drivers for solving the HP printer prints blank page issue is a better option. It is a third-party tool which has an extensive database for the various updates of device drivers on Windows. It is available for Windows version 10, 8.1, 8, 7 . It can fix the missing, corrupt, faulty, incompatible and outdated drivers for your printer to function normally again.
Fix: Why Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages
- Post comments:
The Epson printers are perfect for printing high quality documents or images. Thats why they are often used in the Photo lab & media companies.
Because these companies always prefer to have high quality print out. No doubt, Epson printers are great according to the performance wise. But sometimes, these machines may cause minor trouble in printing.
Epson printer printing blank pages from windows 10 or mac computer is one of them.
This would be a quite irritating for a non tech savvy person.
Generally, People will suggest you change the cartridge to fix the prints blank pages error. But frankly speaking, that doesnt fix the problem all time.
Also Check: Hp Printer Online
Check Printers Clogged Nozzles
The clogged nozzles of your printer may result in the printer printing blank pages. To check for the printers clogged nozzles, make sure that you keep these two important things in mind, mentioned below;
- Your printer might have a low level of the ink cartridge. You can check whether it is true or not by replacing the ink cartridge with a new one. See if the issues resolved!
- There is a yellow protective tape on the ink cartridge. Make sure you remove it before installation.
Why Does A Printer Print Blank Pages
There are various reasons why printers generate blank pages randomly. Here are some of them:
- Empty Ink Cartridge Without ink, a printer will not be able to produce a printout. You need to check the toner/ink levels to ensure that there is enough ink for the printer to use. Otherwise, you need to replace the cartridge with a new one.
- Incorrect Cartridge Installation You also need to ensure that the cartridge is installed properly. Even if it is full of ink, if you do not connect it to the printer correctly, you will still end up with blank pages. So, remove the cartridge, then try to reinstall it.
- Clogged Nozzles Occasionally, the ink hardens up and starts to clog the nozzles. In this case, you need to clean the ink cartridges. We will show you how to do this in the instructions below.
- Wrong Paper Size Perhaps, youve set a default paper size for your printer. So, if you insert the wrong paper size, it is likely for the machine to not produce any printout. In this case, you need to ensure that you tweak the printer settings accordingly before starting the procedure.
- Printer Driver Issues It is possible that you have an outdated or corrupted printer driver. To resolve this problem, all you need to do is update the driver.
- Software Problem In some cases, the issue lies with the printer software itself. When this happens, your best bet is to use your computers printer troubleshooter.
Recommended Reading: How Do I Restart My Printer Spooler
How Do I Clear The Print Spooler
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
How To Check If An Hp Printer Has A Hardware Or Software Problem
To check if your HP Printer is facing hardware or software problems while printing blank pages, try to make a black or color copy from it. If your printer makes a copy in color or black, it means its a software problem. And it can be fixed by troubleshooting. However, if it is not making copies and printing blank pages, that means its a hardware problem.
In many cases, HP printer faces software problem while printing in color or black. So fix it online with these troubleshooting steps.
Also Check: Canon Pixma Mx922 How To Scan To Computer
My Product Is Printing Blank Pages What Should I Do
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself.
Check the following:
- Make sure the product is placed on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the base in all directions. The product won’t operate properly if it’s tilted or at an angle.
- If the ink cartridges are old or low on ink, you may need to replace them.
- Make sure the yellow tape was removed from the ink cartridge installed in your product.
- Make sure you’re using paper that meets the product’s specifications.
Note: Transparencies and vellum paper are not supported.
- Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
- Make sure your document does not contain blank pages. If your printer software has a Preview option, you can check for blank pages before you print and remove them, if necessary.
- If you’re printing from Windows or a Mac, you can select Skip Blank Page in your printer software. To select the setting, follow the steps below for your operating system.