Reinstall The Printer Driver
The manual solution above is fine, but it takes a lot of time and work. If you want to quickly update all your drivers, try using a specialized tool;such as DriverFix to update all your drivers automatically.
This is a great app because you only need a couple of clicks to get to the finish line. And that without any risks of getting a wrong driver and getting even more in trouble.
Start by . It will take only a few seconds and you dont even need to find the icon for the software because it will start automatically.
It will start scanning your PC for problems with your drivers or new versions of the already installed ones.
You will receive a complete report with the list of recommended drivers.
Now you just need to decide whether you click the Update All button from the, or install only the ones you want by checking their corresponding boxes and clicking on the install button.
Fix: My Printer Does Not Print The Whole Page
- Some users complained about their printers not being able to print the whole page.;
- The main causes of this problem include driver issues, printer proprieties, and more.
- Visit our for fixing other problems with it or if you’re looking for a new one.
- Try fixing your PC problems using our expert guides within the Tech Troubleshooting Hub.;
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
- Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
Your is capable of printing single page or multi-page documents, but many users reported that the printer does not print the whole page.
The reason for this problem can be many including misconfigured printer properties, driver errors, hardware issues, or some other common issues.
If your printer is also having these issues, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to resolve this problem.
Heres how one user describes the issue on Microsoft Answers:
Using MS Edge, when a web page shows my order and has a print button. It will only print what fits on one page and doesnt print the whole document. However, if I use chrome it works fine. Im guessing this must be something in a setting somewhere?? Help?
How To Fix Frequent Paper Jams In Printers
No matter how easy clearing a paper jam is supposed to be, it never is. Sometimes, attempts to clear a current paper jam often cause future paper jams.
When you pull out a wadded-up piece of paper, a small piece can tear off and remain in the paper path, waiting for the next sheet of paper to come by and cause the next jam.
- When clearing jams, be fastidious. Make sure every tiny bit of the jammed sheet is accounted for.
- If you still have occasional jams, perform a thorough cleaning. Use paper designed to clean the rollers, platens, and other objects in the paper path. You can find these cleaning sheets at most office supply stores.
Store the printer paper in a dry location. If you live in a humid area, the paper can absorb enough water to cause paper jams.
Recommended Reading: How To Uninstall Printer Drivers
Adjust The Color Theme & Color Options
Another reason why your HP printer is not printing color properly is because of incorrect print settings. You can follow the steps below:
For HP Color Laser Printers
Do these first two steps for setting the color theme and color options of your printer:
Set the Color Theme
- Colors are deeper and more saturated. Thus, it is ideal for printing photos.
- : Used to print digital photos using AdobeRGB colors instead of sRGB. You have to disable color management for your printer if you choose this.
- Default : Prints RGB colors in raw device mode.
- Vivid : Ideal for business graphics printing because it increases the saturation of midtones.;
Set Color Options
For HP Inkjet Printers
On Windows OS
HP DeskJet 3632
Solution 3: Set Your Hp Printer As Default Printer
Are you sending your print jobs to the wrong printer? Lets check!
Usually when you send a print request Windows will send that print job to what is called the default printer. If your printer is all hooked up but nothing is printing it could be that your HP Printer is not set to default in Windows.
So all your printing requests are not going to your printer but into a blank void of no return. Lets check that and make sure your HP is Default Printer.
1. Go to your Windows Control Panel and select Devices and Printers
Your control panel can be reached by typing Control Panel in the search bar on Windows 10 or in older versions of windows press;Window logo key;and R key on your keyboard at the same time to open the Run dialog. In this dialog, type control and hit;Enter. This will open Control Panel in most Windows operating systems.
2. Find your HP Printer in the list of printing devices, make sure its the one you are having issues with. Right click on that printer and select Set as default printer from the drop-down menu. If there is a confirmation prompt please make sure you click Yes.
You should now see a nice little;green check mark;below the icon of your HP printer, this means its now the default printer for Windows.Go give your printing a try to see if that helped you!
Cancel All Print Jobs
Another possible cause of your HP printer not printing issue is the stuck print queue. The print queue containing failed print jobs can stop functioning normally and lead to printer not printing issue. You can clear all print jobs to get your HP printer back to normal.
a) Open;Devices and Printers;in Control Panel.
b) Right click on your HP printer in Printers section and select See whats printing.
c) Open Printer menu and then select Open As Administrator.
d) Open Printer menu again. This time select Cancel All Documents.
e);Confirm your action.
f);You have cancelled all print jobs of your printer. Now check and see if it can run normally.
What Is The Printer Spooler
The printer spooler is a software application service which manages how print jobs are sent to the printer. A bit like a bouncer outside a nightclub manages the people going into the club. The print spooler manages the items to be printed, keeping an orderly queue and sending them one at a time to the printer.
Additionally, the printer spooler allows the user to see a detailed list of the queued print jobs. From here the user can manage the list by pausing, deleting, restarting etc.
You May Like: How Do I Connect My Wireless Printer To My Phone
Examine Your Printers Quality Diagnostic Report
Step 1. Print a Quality Report
Step 2. Examine the Results of the Print Quality Report
The blocks in Test Pattern 2 in the given sample should not be missing or faded and do not have white lines. If they do, follow Step 2A. Otherwise, proceed to Step 2B.
- Step 2A. Examine the Green Color Blocks and Alignment Lines
Check Test Pattern 1 and make sure that they are connected and straight. Test Pattern 3 should not have white gaps or dark lines. If you do not see any defects, your printer and cartridges are working properly.
If your printouts are still unsatisfactory, make sure that the image youre printing has a high resolution. Enlarged images will come out blurry or fuzzy.
- Step 2B. Clean Your Ink Cartridges
You can also manually clean your printers ink nozzles and ink cartridges with a soft cloth.
HP 65 XL
Color Printing Has Been Disabled
Have you ever experienced that it comes out in black and white instead of color when you try to print something?
This is because the color feature on HP envy 4520 has been disabled. If the color feature is disabled, HP envy 4520 will not print in color. Simply enabling the color printing feature will do the job for you.
Enable the button and start printing without any trouble.
Recommended Reading: How To Fix My Canon Printer
What Are The Possible Causes Of The Printer Is Not Responding
Given the complex process that occurs between the time you click Print and the moment your business document exits the office printer, there are numerous factors that can prevent the printer from working properly. Common factors include driver problems, software issues, hardware failures and overuse.
Clean Your Heads On Mac
Go to the Apple menu, then you must locate the System Preferences section.;In this section there is;the option Print and Fax;, here choose the model of your Epson printer.
An option with a name similar to Options and spare parts should be displayed, here you must click on Utility.;Finally,;the option Head Cleaning will appear;, press on it to start.
Recommended Reading: How To Load Index Cards Into Printer
Effective Ways To Troubleshooting Canon Printer Not Printing Issues
Everyone must read the printer manual carefully and follow the offline and online instructions to setup and configure the printer to your device.
- Firstly you need to visit the canon official website to download the online instructions manual in order to configure and setup the printer.;
- Ensure that the wireless canon printer is set up with the available wifi connection at all times.
- The IP address of the printer and the system needs to be configured in such a way that both IP address matches each other.;
- Always ensure that the canon printer is not left unused for long period of time as this can make your ink go dry much faster.
- Now click on the printer menu to clear the printer queue so that the printer can print effectively.;
- Open the printer head and remove the paper jam so that printer can give the print outs when you need them.
- You can always use the draft mode when you are printing projects or letters that require several changes. This will help you in saving the ink.
- Servicing the printer from time to time also helps you to maintain the printer at all times.;
- Always ensure that you clean the printer head manually so that you dont waste ink as automatic cleaning uses too much ink.
Solve Printing Problems On Mac
If youre having trouble printing, first try these suggestions:
If your printer is connected to your Mac, make sure the printer cable is firmly connected, and the printer is plugged into an electrical outlet, and turned on.
If the printer is on the network, make sure your Mac and the printer are still on the same network, the printer is turned on, and the network isnt experiencing problems. If the network has multiple printers, check which printer you choseit may be different from the one you think you chose.
If you use a shared printer connected to another Mac, make sure the Mac has macOS 10.5 or later installed, isnt in sleep, and has sharing turned on. See .
If your printer is connected to your computers USB port, open System Information, then click USB. If the printers name appears in the hardware list but the printer doesnt work, review the printers documentation for further troubleshooting information or see If a USB device doesnt work with Mac.
If you still cant print, see the additional troubleshooting information below.
Also Check: How To Use Hp Printer
Update The Printer Firmware
We hope that you solved your problem by using one of our solutions. If you have any comments or solutions, leave us a line in the Comments section below.
Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
Similar Information On The Page
You May Like: What Does Collated Mean Printer
Test Printing With A Different Pdf File
Update Or Reinstall Printer Driver
In many cases,;printer wont print issue comes from faulty drivers. You may need to update or reinstall printer driver to fix your HP printer not printing issue.
One easy and credible way to deal with drivers is to use;Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You dont need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you dont need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you dont need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2;clicks :
a); and Install Driver Easy.
b);Run Driver Easy and hit Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
c);Click on the Update button next to your HP printer to download the latest and correct driver for this device. You can also hit Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer .
Apart from updating driver, you can also use Driver Easy to uninstall driver . This is helpful especially when you want to reinstall the driver of a device.;
a);Open Driver Easy and select Tools.
b);Select Driver Uninstall and you will see a list of device drivers. Locate your HP printer driver and then click on the Uninstall button. The driver you select will be removed soon.
Also Check: How To Reconnect Canon Printer To Wifi
Test Printing In Windows 10
Maintaining Your Printer Cartridges
Certainly the;nozzle check and head cleaning;options;are highly recommended.;At the same time, make sure you use the printer relatively consistently and be careful not to get dust.
It is best to;put the printer in a suitable place;, where it is well ventilated and without humidity, in turn, avoid paper jams, use original cartridges and spare parts.
Recommended Reading: How To Connect Printer To Computer With Usb
Canon Pixma Won’t Print
- Ensure that your Canon PIXMA printer is connected to a power source properly.
- Long press the ON button for powering up your printer to begin the Canon Pixma troubleshooting process.
- If the Power lamp is flickering, do not proceed until it stays lit.
- If the printer is linked to the personal computer using a USB cord, ascertain that it is plugged correctly.
- Confirm that you are using a USB cable that is compatible with your Canon device.
- For wireless connectivity, make sure that the Canon PIXMA printer is connected to the network appropriately.
- Ensure that the front tray of your Canon PIXMA printer is open.
- If the printing function is performed from a PC, delete all the undesired print jobs.
- The print function will occur only if the name of your Canon device is selected on the Print dialog window.
- Make sure that the printer port is configured correctly to resolve the Canon pixma won’t print issue.