Insert The New Printhead
note:If the replacement printhead assembly came with a post-paid return mailing label, set the package aside to use to place the old printhead into when returning the failed parts to HP.
Figure : Remove the new printhead and cartridges from the package
caution:Do not touch the electrical contacts or the nozzles. Touching these areas can cause electrical failures or print quality problems.
Figure : Do not touch the electrical contacts or nozzles on the printhead
Hp Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless All
- Professional color for less than lasers
- Print on your terms
- Set a new pace for productivity
- Increased business efficiency
- Copying / Max Copying Resolution B/W:Up to 600 dpi
- Width:19.7 Inch
- RAM / Total Installed Size:128 MB
- Printer Type:Mobile Printer
- Printer Language Simulation:HP PCL 3 Enhanced HP PCL3 GUI
- Printer Interface:Ethernet RJ-11 IEEE 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0
- Printer Output:Color
- Printer Speed:Up to 19 ppm black, up to 14.5 ppm color
- Header / Model:HP OfficejetPro8610
- Functions:Print, copy, scan, fax, web
- Printer / Max Resolution :1200 dpi x 1200 dpi
- Printer / Max Resolution :Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi
- First Page Out:Black : As fast as 12 sec Color : As fast as 13 sec
- Scan Area:8.5 x 14 in
- Enhanced Resolution:1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan Depth:24-bit
- Printer / Media Type:Plain paper Thick plain paper, HP Bright White Paper, HP Premium Presentation Paper, Matte, Other Inkjet Papers, Card Stock, HP Premium Plus Photo Papers, HP Advanced Photo Papers, HP Everyday Photo Paper, Matte,HP Everyday Photo Paper, Glossy, Other ph
- Scanner Type:Flatbed Scanner Automatic Document Feeder
- Optical Resolution:1200 x 1200 Dpi
- EPEAT Level:null
There is a newer model of this item:
Where Do The Ink Cartridges Go In A Hp Officejet Pro 8610
Place your fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer, and then pull to open the cartridge access door. The carriage moves to the left side of the printer. Wait until the carriage is idle and silent. Push in on the front of the cartridge to release it, and then pull it toward you to remove it from its slot.
Cartridge Prices Starting At $795
You don’t have to spend too much to get high-quality HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 ink cartridges. Our remanufactured HP 8610 ink promises to deliver superb print quality or you get your money back.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 is an all-in-one machine that delivers detailed prints in less time. You can also save on paper expenses as it can perform two-sided printing. It also has a wireless direct feature for effortless printing from your tablet or smartphone. Other features include 20 sheet paper tray and Automatic Document Feeder. You can get compatible ink cartridges for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 here. These are much more affordable than genuine OEM but still give the same high-quality prints.
Should you have any questions about our Remanufactured HP 950XL & 951XL High-Yield Ink Cartridges , feel free to contact us. Our courteous and friendly customer service representatives are knowledgeable about our product offerings and we are always ready to assist you.
How Do I Change The Hp Officejet Pro 8610 Ink Cartridges In Printer
Don’t Miss: Enter The Wps Pin For Your Multifunction Printer
Logical Replacement Printer For The Hp Officejet Pro 8600 Plus
I need a new printerhead and I think I just need to move on. What is the logical HP replacement for the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus? I know I won’t have any luck finding a printer to use my 950 cartridges. Just looking for a recommendation on a printer that does everything the 8600Plus did. Thanks!
We do not usually recommend particular HP hardware – what one person wants and needs can be very different from what someone else expects and requires.
You did ask, though, and I do happen to have an opinion. Smiling.
After years of almost perfect service, I recently retired my Officejet Pro 8630 – very nice printer and similar in many ways to the classic and much loved Officejet Pro 8600 models. I really liked my 8630. Smiling. The only printer I liked even better in this general price and option range : HP Officejet Pro 8740 – I was fortunate enough to have an 8740 as a loaner for a year. Nice features, workhorse printer, and solid service.
The 8630 / 8620 series is indeed aging when the printer suffers certain hardware failures, it is time to search for a new printer. It is the same for the 8600’s – great printers and hard to replace the full range of features and that kind of durability. and
Like the Officejet Pro 8630 , the 9025 is a higher end printer the price reflects both the expected quality, features, and built-in options .
Store/HP.com USA Sales
How Do You Remove Ink Cartridge From Hp Officejet Pro 8610
Replace the cartridges
Also Check: Brotherearth Com Recycle Labels
Why Toner Is So Expensive
Heres a quick and simple answer: Ink cartridges are expensive so companies can make a profit. Most printers are sold at a loss. A manufacturer makes money NOT by selling consumers an inkjet or laser printer, but by selling the supplies needed to print. The manufacturer controls the technology and the prices.
However Hp Will Allow You To Refill Their Cartridges
How nice is that? HP wasnt so nice earlier. In 2010, a class action lawsuit accused HP of making printers showing low on ink even when they weren’t. A second class-action suit claimed that HP shut down cartridges even when ink remained. After losing both lawsuits and paying millions of dollars, HP now allows the cartridge to keep printing with empty chips, but consumers must figure out how to turn off the ink level monitor on the printer. There is a lawsuit claims that HP mixes color inks to print black, so customers cannot just print blacks and do not buy color inks, detailed information can be found at Consumer Reports and HPPrinterSettlement.com. Paying for a new cartridge for more ink is wasteful when the cartridge is perfectly reusable and is also expensive if you consider HP prices for a brand new cartridge. There are two ways to move away from expensive HP ink. You can simply refill the original HP cartridge. On BCHs website, there are detailed instructions on how to do just this. You could also use a third party refillable cartridge or Continuous Ink Supply System also known as a CIS.
Insert The New Cartridges
note:Make sure that the colored dot on the cartridge label matches the colored dot on the slot.
Figure : Insert the cartridge into its color-coded slot
caution:Do not lift the latch handle on the carriage to insert cartridges. Doing so could cause the printhead or cartridges to be incorrectlyseated, which could damage the print mechanism and cause printing problems.
Hp Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Inkjet All
- Eco Conscious
- Safety Data Sheet
Present your business in the best possible light with help from this HP 8610 wireless e-all-in-one printer. Create professional brochures and other materials with high-resolution graphics and dynamic, eye-catching colors. Make copies of your marketing documents that are just as clear.
- Reliable color printing is made easy with a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages. Recommended print volume is 250 to 1,500 pages per month.
- Prints up to 19 pages per minute in black and white, 14.5 pages per minute in color .
- Print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for crisp, clear images and text.
- HP Officejet all-in-one copies up to 13 pages per minute in black and white, 11 pages per minute in color .
- Copy resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
- Quality scanning with optical resolution of up to 1200 dpi. Use the 35-page auto document feeder to breeze through multi-page documents and create quick copies and faxes.
- Fax letter speed up to 4 seconds per page .
- 2.65″ touch-screen color graphic display. Easily manage all your tasks and access apps by simply tapping and swiping the screen.
- Built-in Wireless-N connection offers cable-free convenience.
- Standard connectivity. 1 USB 2.0
- 1 Host USB
Don’t Miss: How Do I Connect My Iphone To My Hp Printer
The Chip’s Other Function Is To Prevent A Cartridge Refill
HP protected the chip data with 128-bit encryption, making it impossible to reset the page number. Even if the cartridge is refilled to full, the printer will still remember the old page number. If you come to this blog to find out how to reset the chip, you can put your mind to rest because it will take millions of years to crack the encryption.
Hp Officejet Pro 8610 All
Drive business successâfor less than lasers
Set up your business to grow with eye-catching color marketing materials for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers. Project a professional image with every page, and help keep business moving with easy mobile printing at work, home, or on the go.
- Set the pace for success with fast printing speedsâup to 19 ppm black-and-white and 14.5 ppm color
- Help your business stand out with borderless, double-sided marketing materials
- Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebookâwith wireless direct, wireless, and Ethernet printing
- Easily manage all your tasks and access appsâjust tap and swipe the 2.65″ touchscreen
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10
Recommended Reading: Why Is My Brother Printer Not Printing
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow this easy step-by-step guide if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8610:
Hp Officejet Pro 8610 Expert Review
For those looking for a machine that can boost productivity in a small office or a home office, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 represents an excellent purchase.
With the ability to fax as well as print, copy and scan, this machine is suitable for business users who require more than the regular functionality you get from a modern day printer. The large paper capacity lends itself to a high volume of printing whilst the auto duplexing option will be welcome news for those keeping an eye on printing costs.
In terms of the design, a neat colour touchscreen will take you through the printers various settings/features and the model is compact enough so that it wont look like a bulky accessory for your work space.
Printing from a USB memory stick is possible which can be handy for the easy transferring of documents and photographs.
Print speeds of 19ppm for mono A4 and 15ppm for colour A4 will also ensure that time isnt wasted waiting for large print jobs to be produced.
The standard of printing whether youre producing text documents or photographs is excellent and the 8610 has a low cost price that represents good value for money when you consider the money savings that can be made using auto duplexing and XL cartridges.
Recommended Reading: How To Connect Printer To Wifi Mac
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|3.8 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 stars||4.5 out of 5 stars||4.5 out of 5 stars|
|Ethernet, RJ-11, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN^Ethernet LAN||1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n, 1 RJ-11||USB, Wi-Fi|
|49.93 x 46.89 x 30.05 cm||5.05 x 2.84 x 4.65 cm||43.7 x 39.63 x 31.83 cm||5 x 3.95 x 5.26 cm||â|
|Maximum Print Speed||19 pages per minute|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer :No
- Product Dimensions :49.93 x 46.89 x 30.05 cm 11.9 Grams
- Date First Available :5 Mar. 2014
- Manufacturer :hp
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Web connected PC from virtually anywhere.
Scan to Email
Save time by sending scanned documents or photos directly from your printer to email recipients.
6.75 cm touchscreen CGD
2 Sided Printing
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get photo prints with no trimming!
Automatic Document Feeder
Allows multiple pages to be copied or scanned at one time
Print, copy, scan, fax, Web
2. Mobile device must be directly connected to the printer’s wireless network prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the printer.
4. Mobile device must support near field communications-enabled printing.
3.8 out of 5 stars
Chip’s Primary Function Is To Count The Number Of Pages Printed And Guess How Much Ink Is Left In The Tank
The cartridge has no ink gauge or ink sensor, even for advanced printers like 6700, 8610, or 8620. The estimation is done by the chip. It is simply calculated by counting how many pages the printer has produced, which is logged by the chip. For example, if your 564 magenta cartridge is supposed to print 300 pages, and your cartridge logs 150 pages, then the printer will say it is half empty. Therefore, you may have plenty of ink when HP says your cartridge is empty. On the other hand, you may have no ink, but HP says you still have some. To counter this problem, HP used to make 564 and 920 cartridges with little windows on the sides.
Don’t Miss: Where Is The Wps Pin For My Hp Printer
Replacement Printer Instructions For Hp Officejet Pro 8610 And 8620 E
- Some optional accessories might not be included with your product model.
- Keep any optional accessories that you bought separately.
HP Officejet Pro 8610, 8615, 8620, and 8625 e-All-in-One printers
|HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer||A7F64A|
|HP Officejet Pro 8615 e-All-in-One Printer||D7Z36A|
|HP Officejet Pro 8616 e-All-in-One Printer||J5T77A|
|HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer||A7F65A|
|HP Officejet Pro 8625 e-All-in-One Printer||D7Z37A|
Hp Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Description
Quality photo and document printing can be expected from the HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 alongside a range of other functions.
Viewed as essential features for an office environment, the 8610 can print, copy, scan and fax as well as provide an auto duplexing option that will allow users to print on both sides of the page. Suitable for the home or business environment, this machine is able to print borderless photographs, leaflets and various marketing materials easily.
There is also the added benefit of an automatic document feeder which can combine with a 250-sheet paper tray to improve productivity.
A high speed Wi-Fi connection will enable wireless printing so that theres no need for unnecessary wires taking up space in the home or office. This wireless functionality means documents and photos can be printed from a PC, tablet or smartphone.
AirPrint compatibility is also offered so you can print from an iPad or iPhone whilst HP ePrint means you can print from virtually anywhere.
The wireless printing options can be accessed through the HP All-In-One Remote app.
Enhancing the productivity of this machine is the fact it can accept XL ink cartridges, providing a cost effective printing solution.
Read Also: How Do I Find The Wps Pin For My Printer