Why Is My Phone Saying No Air Printers Found
No AirPrint Printers Found is a system message generated by the iOS AirPrint feature. It means you are trying to print a document from another applications using the Print button. Once you find the message, tap and hold on the attachment, Tap Open in and select Printer Pro to send the document to print.
How To Fix Canon Printer Wont Print Black
If the canon Pixma printer is not printing black, the reason could be that the ink nozzles are clogged. Try cleaning the nozzles by following the below listed steps:
- First of all, ensure that the papers in the tray are enough to be used for the job.
- Then raise the paper tray and its extension.
- Then press the Tools button and select the maintenance option.
- Press the OK button, select deep cleansing option and press the OK button again.
- Wait till the cleaning process completes. It will take around 3 to 5 minutes.
- After its completed, the Pattern print confirmation dialog box will appear on the control penal. Press the OK button to finish.
If the cleaning process does not resolve the issue, there could be a chance that the ink cartridge in the printer is finished or about to finish.
Pixma Printer Wireless Connection Setup
Before attempting to connect your PIXMA printer to your wireless network, please check that you meet the following two conditions:
If you have problems or are not sure how to set up your access point or your Internet connection, please refer to the instruction manual for the access point you are using or contact your Internet Service Provider .
Once the above conditions have been confirmed, please select your product below to access the wireless setup instructions.
Also Check: Connecting Printer To Iphone
The Document Does Not Print
If the document does not print, check the following:
- Check that the printer power is on.If the printer power is on, turn it off and then back on again, and check whether the issue is resolved.
- Check that the printer is connected to the network.
- Check that the printer is connected to a LAN and the LAN has an Internet connection.
- Look at the printer LCD monitor and check that no error message is displayed.If the problem persists, use the printer driver on your computer to execute printing and check whether the document can be printed normally on the printer.If the document cannot be printed, refer to the Online Manual for your printer.
- Check that the file attached to the e-mail is an Adobe PDF file, a JPEG file, or a .doc/.docx/.xls/.xlsx/.ppt/.pptx file.
Check whether the e-mail address of the send destination is correct.To check the print address, from the operation panel of this printer, display the home window and select Setup -> Web service setup -> Web service connection setup -> Print from E-mail setup -> Check address for printing.
- Check that the user’s e-mail address for using this service is registered.If you want to check the error details, the printer owner have to access the login URL .
- In the Print Status screen, click Go to Print History Screen and check the history of jobs that were sent.You can check the error details.If you want to check the error details, the printer owner have to access the login URL .
Why Wont My Canon Connect To My Phone
If youre having trouble getting Cascable connected to your camera, follow these steps: Turn your camera off, wait a few seconds, then switch it back on again. Make sure your camera and iOS device are connected to the same network, or that your iOS device is connected to the cameras own WiFi network.
Read Also: Set Up Wireless Printer On Iphone
Printing/saving Documents To Usb Memory
Insert the USB memory into the USB port on the right side of the control panel of the machine. Before inserting the memory media, make sure that the memory media is facing the correct direction. A message indicating that the memory media is connected and the removal button are displayed on the touch panel display.
How To Connect Apple Ipad To Canon Wireless Printer
Before we start discussing how to connect Canon Printer to iPad, make sure that both the devices are on the same wireless network. Once you ensure this, you can start connecting the iPad to the Canon Printer. You can follow the below-mentioned instructions to connect the Canon Wireless Printer to your iPad:
Also Check: Brother Hl-l2390dw Wifi Setup
How To Print From Android To Hp Printer
Android Connect your Android device with your HP printer in four easy steps:
- Set up your device for wireless printing by going to the Google Play Store and installing the HP Print Service plugin. Once installed, make sure its toggled on and enabled for printing.
- Open up your photo or browser and select the Print option in the dropdown menu in the top right hand corner. HP offers a convenient visual guide here.
- Select your printer from the list of networked printers
How To Fix Canon Printer Not Responding
- If your canon printer wont print, maybe the communication between your Mac or Windows system and the Pixma printer is lost. For that, reset your system and try carrying out a printing job.
- Meanwhile, keep the printer as close to the router as possible for maximum signal strength.
- In order to check the signal strength, print the network settings sheet and follow the necessary steps to resolve the canon printer, not the printing issue.
Recommended Reading: Samsung Tablet Printer
How Do I Connect My Canon Wireless Printer To My Hp Laptop
How Do I Setup My Canon Pixma Mg2500 Without Cd
Turn OFF the printer. The printer may not be recognized if you install the printer driver with the printer turned ON. . First delete the USB class driver, and then reinstall the printer driver. Delete the USB class driver when it is not possible to install the printer driver correctly when using a USB connection.
Read Also: How To Get Canon Printer To Scan
Scanning With The Ij Scan Utility
Change The Printer Name
If you already registered your printer with Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY and would like to change its name, follow the steps below.
From the main screen of Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY app, tap the printer icon at the bottom.
Tap Add / Switch.
Tap and hold the name of the registered printer in the list.
When prompted, enter a name you would like to use for the printer, then tap OK.
After you tap OK, tap Back at the upper left corner.
Tap the X at the upper right.
The printer appears in Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY app with the name you specified.
Recommended Reading: Wps Pin Printer | Hp Deskjet 3630
Preparing To Use Print From E
To use Print from E-mail, you need to register the printer by entering information about the printer’s owner.
Print the printer registration page’s URL and the PIN code
Access the URL and enter the owner’s e-mail address and other required information
Check if an e-mail has been sent to the e-mail address you entered
Access the URL provided in the e-mail and complete the printer registration process
- The e-mail address that appears on the screen when you have finished registering is the e-mail address that will be used just for the Print from E-mail function.
Install The Printer Driver
To let your Canon printer communicate properly with the computer, youll need to install the correct and up-to-date printer driver.
If your computer automatically detects the printer, you could follow the on-screen instructions to install it. Otherwise, youll need to download and install the printer driver manually.
You could directly insert the installation CD that comes with the Canon printer and launch the setup program. But if you dont have the disc or if you lost it, try to get the printer driver as follows:
1) Navigate to Canons support website.
2) Enter your product model and select it from the search results.
3) Scroll down to the Drivers & Downloads section. Choose your operating system, and click Select next to the driver youd like to download.
4) Click .
5) Open the downloaded file, and click Yes when youre prompted to continue.
6) In the setup wizard, click Next.
7) Click Yes.
8) If you connect your printer via a USB cable, select the USB connection. If you use the Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection, select the Network Connection. Then, click Next.
Follow the wizard to complete the entire setup procedure, and youll be able to make your print with the newly-installed Canon printer!
You May Like: The Printer Isn’t Available Right Now
How Do I Connect My Canon Printer To My Laptop Via Bluetooth
How To Setup Wireless Canon Pixma Mg2922 In Ios And Android
Nowadays, we often see people holding their own mobile phones whether at the mall, inside the campus, or even at home practically anywhere, that is. Possessing such a device has become an everyday convenience. These gadgets have now become a big part of our lives. It has turned into what we call the jack-of-all-trades of the modern-day period because of its considerable use in numerous ways. I can go on discussing the list of the individual physical gadgets which technology has housed in one tiny little gadget, but I would rather not. I would like to give emphasis on one apparent feature this phone is able to perform, which is the integrated mobile printing – the ability to connect to a Canon Pixma MG2922 printer or any other wireless printers, for that matter. This innovation grants you the exceptional freedom to stay connected while on the move. You can submit documents, emails, photos and other content for print jobs from their gadgets to the network for great convenience.
The Canon Pixma MG2922 is a WiFi printer that can connect to a network without using a cable. Once connected to a WiFi network, computers, and gadgets like mobile phones and tablets which are also connected to that same network can print effortlessly.
In the step-by-step guide below, we’ll cover how to setup Canon Pixma MG2922 in IOS and Android devices:
in IOS Devices:
Also Check: How To Reset Hp 63 Ink Cartridge
Why Wont My Canon Printer Connect To My Wireless Connection
If you have tried the above methods for making a wireless connection for your Canon printer and still havent managed to sync up, there are a few different causes that could be at fault.
Here are some of the things that may be preventing you from making a good connection to your wireless network:
- The connection between the network and the printer has been lost. This issue can often be resolved by simply powering down each component, waiting for ten seconds, and then powering them back up before re-syncing the two.
- The printer is not powered on. Even if the printer is plugged in, it needs to be powered up before it can receive a wireless signal.
- Ensure that both your digital camera or PC and your wireless printer are synced to the same network. If you accidentally sync your input device and your wireless printer to different networks, they wont be able to find each other.
- Make sure that the printer driver is connected to the correct port on your PC. If the printer driver is synced to the wrong port, this can cause connectivity issues.
If you continue to have problems setting up a wireless connection between your router and your wireless printer, you can contact Canons technical support team for a more detailed walk-through on how to get your printer and your wireless network properly synced. Before contacting them, ensure that the router is working correctly for your other devices.
More reading: How Many Megapixels is Good for a Camera?
S For Connecting A Canon Printer To A Wireless Network
There are a few different methods you can use for connecting a Canon printer to a wireless network.
Here are your options:
The method you end up using may depend on the model of Canon printer you have.
When wireless printers were new, CDs were sometimes required to install connecting software to be used with a wireless connection. These days, it is usually simple enough to connect a wireless printer using a smart device or the controls on the printer itself.
Here are the step by step guides of the different methods to connect to your WiFi network:
Read Also: Hp Photosmart Printer Offline
Causes Why Canon Printer Not Printing
If your Canon Pixma is not printing, you can find out the reason by troubleshooting the problem. The canon printers software has a troubleshooting option. It will help you identify the problem and you can solve it accordingly.
A few reasons for your canon printer to stop printing could be as following:
- There could be some issue with the USB or wireless connection between the printer, router, and system. That will result in canon printer wont printer.
- If there is a recent change in the router or network connection that could make the printer go offline and it will stop printing.
- If the system or printer has stayed inactive for too long or slow internet connection can also be a reason for the printer going on sleep. And new updates not installed.
- If Canon PIXMA printer is not set as the default printer, and the command is going to some other device.
- Incompatible drivers or virtual printer copy can also cause trouble. Make sure that the installed drivers are up to date and download if a new update is available on their website.
- An empty ink cartridge or paper tray will also be a reason for canon PIXMA not printing.
- Check for any error message on the printers screen. It might be shown some error that is causing cancellation in printing.