Ensure Continued Optimal Image Quality
A complete cleaning of the lens will be performed. 11 individual inspections are made to insure that your lens is working as designed. Should our technician find something of concern you will be provided with the option to have it repaired minimizing down time.
|Check Lens Attachment and Removal|
|Check Camera/Lens Communication|
|Check Operation of Focus, Iris, and Zoom Rings|
|Check Operation of Tripod Collar|
|Check Aperture Function|
|Perform Image Test|
|Tighten External Screws|
To schedule a Maintenance service, you will need to create or sign in to your Canon account, and register your product.
* The services offered cover cleaning and maintenance of external components of the camera or lens, as well as the following internal components of the camera: image sensor, mirror , and focus screen. If, upon inspection, additional services are necessary which require the camera or lens body to be disassembled or parts to be replaced, this will be considered a repair and you will receive a repair estimate. In this case, any payment made previously for the Canon Maintenance Service will be refunded. If you do not approve the repair estimate, repairs will not be made, your camera and/or lens will be returned to you and you will not incur any charges for Canon Maintenance Service.
*** The services offered cover cleaning and maintenance of external components of the camera or lens, as well as the following internal components of the camera: image sensor, mirror , and focus screen.
Troubleshooting For Canon Printer
Best Methods: How do I Fix the Troubleshooting on my Canon Printer?
If you are having trouble printing or even turning on your Canon printer, you do not have to resort immediately to returning it or taking it to a printer repair facility. There are several different troubleshooting methods that you can get your printer into operating condition quickly, combined with your own and Canons printing software.
Method 1. You need to check that your Canon printer has indicator lights that flash in a specific pattern and then consult your manual to see if this is an error code. You can follow the instructions in the manual to fix the related problem. If you are not displaying a specific error code, you can also continue with more troubleshooting steps.
Method 2. You can go to troubleshoot the Canon printer by making sure the power code is plugged into the wall outlet and the USB cable is properly connected to the computer. You have to open the top of your printer and do a quick visual inspection to see if there is a piece of paper that is stuck in the paper feed.
Method 3. You need to restart the computer, and then if your computer has stopped recognizing the printer or the print queue has stopped responding due to a software error in your printer, you need to try to print something new.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting Phone Number
How Do I Fix My Canon Printer It Wont Turn On
Facing power issues with Canon printers is not a common issue, usually, it occurs because of some physical fault. Instances occur when you encounter issues like the Canon printer not turning on. This can occur at any point in time and can lead to the temporary restriction of the services. You may require using various methods to fix the issue, but before that, you should first understand the reasons behind the problem. A faulty power cord or power source is an uncommon but possible cause of this issue. You need to check for all possible reasons and then look for the exact solution to get rid of the issue.
Don’t Miss: What Is The Best Color Laser Printer All In One
Canon Printer Maintenance Tips
Hopefully, those steps were able to fix your Canon printer not printing problem. Now that were able to get past that. Here are some basic maintenance tips in keeping your Canon printer in good working condition and preventing printer issues from reoccurring.
- Use only genuine ink cartridges.
- Make sure you are using compatible papers on your Canon printer.
- Get yourself a to prevent dust, debris, and other small particles from entering your machine.
- Use your printer at least once a week. Avoid not using it for an extended time to prevent your inks from drying.
- Replace empty ink cartridges right away to prevent damage to your printers printhead.
- Connect your printer directly to a wall outlet whenever youre using it.
Why Is My Canon Printer Not Printing
Canon printers are supposed to be good home printers for those printing simple documents for their work or school. Canon printers may also print pictures and brochures. And since you paid for a brand new printer, it should work as such, correct?
Several dozen factors that can make your Canon printer stop printing. But we can all agree that it will not print because something is preventing it from working properly.
It does not matter what type or brand of printer youre using, most printer owners would agree that youre going to encounter at least one problem in your printers lifespan.
Before we go into details on how you can fix your Canon printer, lets discuss first the common reasons that cause your printer to not print at all.
You May Like: How To Make A Printer Default
How To Fix Canon Printer Not Responding
- The Canon printer not responding issue happens when the PIXMA printer has lost its communication with your Mac or Windows system.
- Try to reset your Mac or Windows system and then carry out a print operation.
- If the signal strength is low, it is recommended to keep your Canon PIXMA printer within the range of the network router.
- To view the signal strength, print the Network Settings sheet and take the necessary steps to fix the Canon Pixma troubleshooting problem.
- The issue can also arise if the printer s not communicating with the network router.
- Power Off the printer and the router, and then power them Up for restoring the communication.
- The activated firewall software might block the communication between the PC and the printer.
- Try turning Off the firewall or other similar apps on your system for a short period of time.
- Ensure that the Canon PIXMA printer and your desktop are associated with the same Wireless Fidelity network.
Best Ways To Fix Canon Printer Not Printing In Color Properly
Over the years, the use of Canon Printers has significantly increased. Durability, innovative design, and print quality are some of the USPs of this printer brand. While there are many other positive sides to the printer, issues like Canon Printer not printing might frustrate you, especially when you need an urgent printout. Ranging from low ink levels and incorrect settings to corrupt printer driver installation and jammed paper, several factors can restrict your Canon Printer from printing properly.
Read on to explore the various reasons why Canon Printer wont print properly and how you can troubleshoot the issue in no time.
Don’t Miss: How To Install Canon Printer Without Cd On Windows 10
Solution 3: Reinstall Your Canon Printer Software
Your printer offline problem is probably being caused by driver issues. The steps above may resolve it, but if they dont,;please reinstall your Canon printer driver.
1) On your keyboard, press Windows key + R key together to open a Run box. Then type devmgmt.msc in the box and click OK.
2);Find your Canon printer driver under Print queues.;Then right-click on it to choose Uninstall device.
3) Download the latest driver for your printer model from Canon official website. Then install it on your computer.
Download the driver from Canon website is direct and straightforward though, it could be really time-consuming. If you dont have the time, patience or enough tech skill to find and download drivers manually, let Driver Easy;help you then.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You dont need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you dont need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you dont need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks :
1);;and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click;Scan Now;button. Driver Easy;will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the;Update;button next to a flagged printer driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver;.
Re: How To Fix Double Printing Of Letters
Since the alignments and cleanings did not work, you can try cleaning the encoder strip of the printer to see if this will resolve the issue. ;To do this, please follow the steps located here. ;
If you still experience difficulty after cleaning the encoder strip, the printer may require servicing; please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.
Accept as Solution
Also Check: How To Scan From A Canon Printer
How To Resolve If My Canon Printer Not Printing Colour
Encountering issues like Canon Printer not printing color or canon printer not printing in color correctly can occur due to several factors as listed below:
- Corrupt printer drivers
- Presence of dust in the printhead or faulty printhead
- Using duplicate ink
The list of factors listed above are usually among the leading factors that result in issues like Canon Printer not printing colour correctly; however, you can follow some quick fixes to resolve this issue. Given below are some of the effective troubleshooting methods to resolve if your Canon Printer not printing correct colours:
Method 1: Restart Your Printer
One of the most common ways to resolve if Canon Printer wont print color is by restarting the printer. Heres how to do it:
Method 2: Check The Printers Ink Cartridge
As discussed earlier, you must ensure that the ink levels in the printers ink cartridge is sufficient. You can perform the following steps to check for the required ink levels and resolve the Canon Printer not printing color properly issue:
Why Is My Printer Connected But Not Printing
Sometimes you may unable to detect the actual reason behind printer not printing problem. Printer Connected But Not Printing if the ink is not installed correctly in your printer container. Most probably a stack of plain white paper is not loaded into the tray due to which your printer doesnt print. Whatever the reason behind it, there is an effective solving guide you should try once to resolve it. Go through the guidelines instructed underneath:
- The Printer prevents you to print if the ink level goes out of stock. Therefore, check the level of ink and make sure it is high.
- Next, you also should clear your print queue when the printer stops functioning anything.
- Moreover, you should check your printers error lights and confirms that it is constantly flashing.
When your printer wont print documents even connected with the computer properly, perform the above informative guidance. If yet the same problem exists, contact us via dialing the helpline number. Our top-most tech-geeks will solve your problem in no time.
Don’t Miss: How To Load Index Cards Into Printer
How To Fix Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages
Canon printer printing blank pages issue could occur in any model of this brands printers. This issue is common and resolvable as well. Lets learn about why my canon printer is not printing and what can we do to resolve this.
- First of all, we need to make sure that the ink cartridge that we are using is original canon ink or compatible with the Canon PIXMA printer.
- Secondly, make sure that the Canon printer is not placed on a too hot surface.
- Then, try cleaning the printhead of the canon PIXMA printer from your device.
- To do so, click on My Computer and open Control Penal.
- Then, select the Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click on the Canon PIXMA printers name displaying on the screen and click on Properties.
- Then, click on the Clean printhead option.
- Carry out these steps unless the printhead is completely cleaned.
- After that, take out a sample print to check if the issue is resolved and the printer is not printing blank pages anymore.
Why Isnt My Canon Printer Printing
If the printer is not printing properly first check if the ink cartridges are not empty. Print a calibration page and check the ink levels. Open the Canon for Windows and click on the ink management and this will show you the ink level in the ink tank. The printer may not print if it is running out of the papers.
Read Also: How To Uninstall Printer Drivers
What Could Cause Canon Printers To Get Error Codes
After youve selected the document you want to print and loaded your printer with paper, it should be ready to print. If trying to print produces an error message on your computer, take note of it.
Canon printers produce error codes for one of several reasons:
- The settings for your printer might not be compatible with the document youre trying to print
- The loading bay for your paper might have become lodged with paper or youre using the wrong type of paper
- The ink for your printer might be running low and may need to be replaced
How do you fix these issues if you dont know how to identify them?
Generally, all Canon printers present a specific number for the error code you get. With the error code, youll get a string of information that describes what the error is or how it occurred.
Once you know what the error code is, you can usually cross-reference that information with your owners manual.
Causes Why Canon Printer Not Printing
If your Canon Pixma is not printing, you can find out the reason by troubleshooting the problem. The canon printers software has a troubleshooting option. It will help you identify the problem and you can solve it accordingly.
A few reasons for your canon printer to stop printing could be as following:
- There could be some issue with the USB or wireless connection between the printer, router, and system. That will result in canon printer wont printer.
- If there is a recent change in the router or network connection that could make the printer go offline and it will stop printing.
- If the system or printer has stayed inactive for too long or slow internet connection can also be a reason for the printer going on sleep. And new updates not installed.
- If Canon PIXMA printer is not set as the default printer, and the command is going to some other device.
- Incompatible drivers or virtual printer copy can also cause trouble. Make sure that the installed drivers are up to date and download if a new update is available on their website.
- An empty ink cartridge or paper tray will also be a reason for canon PIXMA not printing.
- Check for any error message on the printers screen. It might be shown some error that is causing cancellation in printing.
You May Like: What Is The Most Economical Printer To Buy
Solution 2: Disable Use Printer Offline Feature Of Your Canon Printer
1) Enter control panel in the search box from Start. Then click Control Panel from the result.
2) Click Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers.
3) Find and right-click on your Canon printer under Printers catalog. Then choose See whats printing.
4) Click Printer to see if Use Printer Offline is unchecked. If its checked on with mark, click it to uncheck.
5) Click Printer again and this time click Cancel All Documents.
6) Print your file to see if your Canon printer works.
Uncheck Snmp Status Enabled Option
SNMP or the Simple Network Management Protocol is helpful in collecting the information from printers and then managing them. Disabling the option of SNMP status enabled can be a great fix when your Canon printer says offline.
If you dont know how to change Canon printer status from offline to online, then you can have a look at these 5 quick steps given here.
1. Find the Canon printer device icon and right-click on it.
2. Select Properties and then click on Ports.
3. The next step is to tap Configure Port.
4. Now, you will see SNMP status enabled and a checkbox beside it. Uncheck it and then press Ok.
5. After the change gets applied, close this window. The error will have been settled by now.;
Canon Printer Offline Fix 6
Also Check: Where Can I Recycle Printer Ink Cartridges
How To Fix The Canon Printer Not Printing Problem
- The Canon printer, not a printing problem occurs for various reasons. You have to troubleshoot the printer in order to fix the issue persisting with it.
- If the printer is not printing properly first check if the ink cartridges are not empty. Print a calibration page and check the ink levels.
- Open the Canon for Windows and click on the ink management and this will show you the ink level in the ink tank. If the ink is full and your printer does not print, check the authenticity of the ink cartridge.
- It is always recommended to purchase ink from genuine retailers. If you are not using the original product, then the Canon printer will not print. If there is no issue with the cartridge, check the quality of the paper inserted.
- The paper width guides should be set according to the paper inserted. Check what type of papers does your printer support and then load the same into the tray.
- The printer may not print if it is running out of the papers. The paper tray you mentioned in the printer settings should match with the tray that is loaded with paper.
- The printer will work fine if the things as mentioned above are noted. Resetting the printer would resolve most of the issues with the printer.