Use Wps Option To Connect Wifi Network
- Check and locate the WPS button/option on your WiFi router.
- Start with pressing the setup wireless button on your router/modem.
- The LED above it will start blinking.
- Move to your printer and press the WPS button on it.
- Now your printer will go in WiFi setup mode.
- Wait for confirmation message.
- Check LED light on the WiFi button on your printer, this indicates the WiFi connection has been set up.
How To Connect Your Brother Hl
Your Brother HL-L2350DW has the capability of connecting to your Wifi;and allowing you to print wirelessy from your computer without the hassle of a cord. However, using this wireless function is not as simple as turning your printer on, installing your Brother TN-760 toner cartridge;and Brother DR-730 drum cartridge, and clicking print.
You will first need to complete;Wifi setup. Don’t worry, this is super easy to do! Before we show you how, make sure there is;Wifi available where your printer will be located.;Next, get your;network settings. This is your network name and Network Key ;which can usually be found on your modem-router. Once you have these;written down or memorized, you will be ready setup Wifi for your Brother HL-L2350DW.
Follow these simple steps;to connect your Brother HL-L2350DW to Wifi:
S To Connect A Printer To Wifi
The first thing you need to print wirelessly is to connect a Printer to a WiFi network. So, your devices can use this connection to print anything. The steps differ from manufacturer to manufacturer and even printer to printer of the same manufacturer. The exact instructions are usually available on the user-manual or help guide that comes in the box. You can also go through it. Ill list the general method here as well. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to learn about the procedure.
Step-1:Turn the Printer on. It isnt necessary to connect it to your PC as youll be printing over a WiFi network. But, if it is already connected, then let it stay that way.
Step-2: Now place the Printer within the range of your wireless router. This means that keep it at a place where it is able to catch the signals.
Step-3:Connect the Printer to the wireless network now. This step will vary depending upon the printer you are using. You have to connect to the WiFi either using the Printer interface/touchpad;or via a companion app on your mobile or PC. Either way, youll need to know the SSID and password of the WiFi network.
Step-4: Once you have figured how to connect to the WiFi network, detect the available networks, select yours, and then connect after entering the password.
Step-5: Once connected, the printer is ready to use. The next step will be to connect the printer to the devices that you have to use for printing. Ill teach that as well.
You May Like: Resetting Print Spooler
Print With Any Device
Anywhere from desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones, you name it. Using Brother Label Printer in a wireless setting provides a wide variety of where you can print labels from. Brother has provided apps and software that are compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, and Apple.;
At enKo Products, we not only provide labels to match your needs and budget, but we also like you to be up and running in your business. Thats why we bring you these guides to keep you updated with methods that can improve your overall workflow. With that, lets proceed with the guide.
Brother Printer Not Connecting To Wifi On Mac
Are you facing the same problem of Brother Printer not connecting to wifi on mac devices? Dont worry, you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully and you will be able to establish a wifi connection between your Brother printer and mac device.
- Firstly, connect the Mac device and the Brother Printer through a USB cable. Go to the printer setting tool option on your Mac device and check if the option of Wireless direct is set to on.
- You need to press and hold the printers wifi button for one second to let the function of wifi turn on.
- You will notice that the wifi indicator light will start to flash in blue color after every three-seconds gap.
- Select the SSID of the printer through your Mac device.
- In the end, the wifi indicator light will turn into a stable blue color when the wifi is connected.
Once you are through with these steps, you will be able to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi successfully through your Mac device. You can use the same above-mentioned solutions to connect Brother HL 2270DW Printer, Brother MFC l2700DW Printer, Brother HL l2340DW Printer, and; Brother HL l2360DW Printer to Wifi. However, to make sure that the process of Brother printer WiFi setup is complete, do not forget to download Brother printer driver software.
Why choose us to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi?
FAQs Related to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi?
Don’t Miss: Resetting The Printer Spooler
Connect Brother Hl 1210w Printer To Wifi:
To connect Brother HL 1210w printer to WiFi, you first turn on your computer and printer. At the time of installing the printer driver, select wireless network connection and put-in the password of your network for connecting to the network.
Press the Wi-Fi button on your printing machine and wait for the light to start blinking. The Wi-Fi button of your printer will light up immediately after the connection is established with your wireless network.
S To Connect The Printer To Devices
Now you have to connect your wireless printer to the devices that you are going to use to print wirelessly. You have to connect the printer to your PC, laptop, and mobile and Ill explain the procedure for all of them.
On Windows 10 PC & Laptops
- Step-1: Press the Windows + Q key to access the Search bar. Type Printer in it.
- Step-2: Now click on Printers & Scanners from the list of results.
- Step-3: Turn on the Printer if it is off.
- Step-4: Connect it to the WiFi Network.
- Step-5: Click on Add a printer or scanner option on the screen.
- Step-6: Choose the printer from the list and then click on Add device.
On Windows 8 and Older PC & Laptops
- Step-1: Press the Windows + R key to trigger the Run dialog box. Type Control Panel in it and hit Enter.
- Step-2: In the Control Panel, click on View Devices & Printers.
- Step-3: Now click on Add a Printer.
- Step-4: Choose the Printer you are trying to connect from the list and then click on Next.
- Step-5: Complete the Add Printer wizard by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step-1: Click on the Apple symbol and go to System Preferences.
- Step-2: Now click on Printers & Scanners.
- Step-3: Next, click on the Plus sign.
- Step-4: Click on the IP icon at the top and fill the necessary information in the new window.
- Step-5: Add the Printer by clicking on the;Add button.
On iPhone & iPad
Recommended Reading: How To Print From Iphone To Brother Printer
How Do I Connect My Brother Printer To Wifi Via Control Panel
Let us learn how to connect printer to wifi Brother with the help of the Control Panel. This method is quite simple to understand and can be performed in just 9 steps.;
1. On your Brother printer, go to the Control Panel.
2. Press the Mouse button.
3. Next, select All settings.
4. Then navigate to Network and hit Ok.
5. Now, go to Network reset and tap Ok.
6. For yes, press 1. For confirming the same, press 1 again. Then your Brother printer will begin to reboot.
7. You will be asked to set up the wifi once your printer has been rebooted. Hit Ok thrice to see the Setup Wizard.
8. From the list of wifi networks available, choose the one that is yours and fill in the Wifi password.
9. Now, tap Ok and then hit 1 for applying these settings.
That is all! Once you have performed the above-mentioned steps correctly, your Brother will be connected to the wifi and you will receive the printed connection report.;
S To Print A Page Wirelessly
Now that you have set up both the printer and the device, it is time to test if you have done everything correctly. Lets print a test page to check if everything is fine. Follow these steps.
Step-1: Go to a PDF or Word file on your PC, laptop, or mobile.
Step-2: Now click on Print.
Step-3: Next, choose the Wireless Printer in the printing options .
Step-4: Finally, click on OK and wait until the page comes out of the printer.
Thats it. If you are unable to print, try restarting the printer and this will solve the problem.
Read Also: How To Get An Hp Printer Online
How To Connect Brother Hl 1210w Printer To Wifi:
You first switch on your desktop and printer to connect my Brother HL 1210w printer to Wi-Fi. Select wireless network connection and put in your networks password to connect to the network when installing the printer driver.;If youve bought a new Brother Printer and want to connect it to the Wi-Fi or;a Wireless network, then this tutorial is perfect for you. Here weve covered some of the best methods to get your Brother Printer Connected to a Wi-Fi.
Is Your Brother Printer Not Connecting To The Wifi Yet Make These Changes To The Router
If you have made the changes into the brother printer but still it wont connect to the wifi. The issue can be at the router side. So change these settings to the router.
Set the wireless channels on the standard mode 9 or 11:
Setup the WEP encryption for security-
Once you have changed the Wireless channels, you should switch the encryption type as well.
Because some printers are using the Atheros adapters, and these types of adapters can have connectivity issue on the WPA / WP2 Encryption. So If you are currently using WPA/ WPA2 security, switch it over to WEP 64.
Once you change the encryption type, you should try to set up the wifi on the machine, lets see if your brother printer is connecting to the wifi or not?
Reset the router-
If you have changed these settings on the router but it didnt help you in fixing the problem. You should reset the router. resetting it, you should hold the reset button for 32 seconds. Or you may go to the administrative settings on the router panel and click on the factory restore button.
Now setup the router once again from the scratch. Now join the wireless name on the printer with the new credentials.
Also Check: How To Connect Canon Ts3122 Printer To Iphone
How To Connect My Brother Printer To Wifi Wireless Network
Wireless printing can be extremely useful and highly convenient. It not only allows you to generate a print command from any computer on your network, but also frees you of the limitation of staying confined to the same computing machine, operating system, or place for that matter.;;
Do you know how to connect Brother printer to wifi? If youre in need of help, then we have outlined some simple ways to set up a Wi-Fi or wireless connection with your Brother printer.;
How To Connect Brother Hl
If you are wondering how to setup Brother HL-L2370DW wireless or how to connect Brother HL-L2370DW Printer to laptop, follow the steps mentioned below:
Read Also: How To Print To Hp Printer From Android
How To Connect Brother Wireless Printer To Windows Computer
The answer to your question of How do I connect my Brother wireless printer to Windows laptop or computer is given as below-;
- Firstly, turn on your Brother printer and connect it to your WiFi network by following the steps given in above section.;
- Then, visit the website https://www.brother-usa.com to download driver for your Brother printer for your Windows computer.
- Search your Brother printers model and click on the Download Driver option as per your Windows compatibility.
- Now, driver installation will begin on your computer. Wait for it to finish.;
- Then, open the Run Command from your Windows start menu and type Control Panel in the dialogue box and click on Ok.
- From the control panel, select Device and Printer option.
- After this hit on the Add printer option and then select your Brother printer from the list and click on Next.
- Wait for a few moments to complete your setup.;
- Finally, now a connection has been established between your Brother wireless printer and your Windows computer.
Set Up A Brother Machine On A Wireless Network
When you have located the wireless network settings of your wireless router or access point, set up your Brother machine as described in the setup video below.
|*The video clip is being streamed from YouTube.|
|How to use the buttons:|
|Start the video|
|Stop the video|
|Restart the video|
- The product or components, such as the power cord, shown in this video may differ from the ones that you are using.
- Video contents may change without prior notice.
- You can change the size of the captions that are shown in the YouTube video by clicking ;
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
How To Connect Brother Mfc L2700dw Printer To Wifi
In this method, we will teach you how to connect Brother printer MFC L2700DW to wifi from the devices Control Panel. The step-by-step instructions of this method have been shown below. Take a quick look at these.;
1. Turn on your Brother MFC L2700DW Printer.
2. From the Control Panel, go to the Menu.
3. With the help of the Up or Down arrow key, select the Network option.
4. For selecting a Network, press Ok.
5. The next step is to access the WIreless LAN choice. Then tap Ok.
6. Now, activate WLAN by visiting the Assistant setup.
7. Choose the Setup Wizard with the help of the Up or Down arrow key.
8. You will be asked whether you want to enable WLAN. Press Yes to confirm.
9. The last step is to fill in the details of your wifi network and your Brother MFC L2700DW will be connected to the wifi.;
Method 4: How to Connect the Brother Printer to the Wifi via Printer Driver?
Do you know you can also use the Brother printer driver for connecting your printer to the wireless network? The detailed steps to use the printer driver for this purpose have been outlined below. So, let us read these to know how to connect wifi with Brother printer.
1. Start your computer or laptop with the administrator credentials.
2. Turn off all the background programs that may be running.
3. Also, turn off your antivirus software as it can interfere with this process.
4. Use the CD received with your Brother printer to prepare the setup for the printer driver.
Use Wlan To Connect Brother Printer To Wifi
Wondering how to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi? No worries, it does not take much effort. All you need to do is perform a few simple steps to accomplish the task.
- Examine the side or base of the access point or wireless router.
- Now, go through the documentation thoroughly. You will likely find the requisite information linked to the network name and password key on the backside of the access point and wireless router.
- The next thing you need to do is set up your Brother printer. For this, locate the power cord and connect it to your Brother printer machine. Next, connect it to an electronic socket to power it on.
- Tap the menu button on the control panel of the machine.
- Next, choose the network using the up and down keys again.
- Press the navigation keys to choose WLAN and then press OK.
- Now select setup wizard by tapping the up and down and hit OK upon the completion of this step.
- On the next screen, you will see a prompt to enable WLAN. Select yes to start the WLAN wireless setup wizard.
- You will see a list of the available networks that are within the range of your machine. Use the up and down to choose your preferred network on the list. Once you have chosen your preferred network, click OK.
Also Check: How To Connect Phone To Printer