Canon Pixma Mg3620 & Mg3600 Wireless Printer Setup On Windows:
- Ensure that your Pixma printer is turned on. Thereafter, from the Control Panel of your printer, press the WiFi button and hold it until the lamp starts flashing.
- Here, the power lamp will be lit once the Canon printer wireless feature will be enabled.
- At this step download the printer driver from the Canon official website (http ij start canon setup mg3600 or https://ij.start.canon mg3620.
- Now double click on the Canon printer driver setup .exe file and hit on the Yes option present in the User Account Control screen.
- From the new screen that now appears at this step, click on the Start Setup option.
- Choose the country from the next screen. Read the License Agreement carefully and accept it if you accept its terms and conditions.
- Now from the Select Connection Method screen choose the Wireless LAN connection and hit the Next option.
- Now make sure that your Canon Pixma printer 3620 and 3600; is selected from the list of available networks and choose a network of your choice.
- Here, enter the security key in the text area and click Next in order to connect. Thereafter, hit Next on the Setup Complete screen.
- Choose additional software from the software installation screen that appears.
- As the last step, click on the Exit button once the software installation procedure completes in order to finish the entire Canon Pixma 3620 and 3600 printer setup on Windows.
Some Reasons: Why Is My Canon Mg3620 Inkjet Printer Shows A Not Responding Error
Sometimes the MG3620 wireless all-in-one printer shows a not responding error then there are many reasons to show a not responding error. The problem with the all-in-one printer is as follows.
- Network connection not proper between computer & MG3620 printer
- Choose incorrect USB port;
- Overheating issue
How To Connect Canon Mg3620 Wirelessly Using Printers Control Panel
Don’t Miss: What Is The Best Color Laser Printer All In One
How Is It Beneficial
This will also protect your system from installing any wrong driver and thereby prevents you from making any amateur mistake that you might make while downloading a certain file on your system.
Make sure you get the pro version by clicking on update all. this will help you to get the updated version of the supposed device and relieve out the issues that are bugging you regarding its usage.
You can also choose to update the app manually but it will take up more time and effort. Hence, if you are not quite sure about how to get it sorted, you will need to get some assured help from the expert sources.
Lastly, you will also need to make sure that all the tools are at their pro version as any other than that cannot provide you with the suggested applications that it tends to derive. Carry out all the above measures and see how it works well to fix all the issues that you have with your Canon printer device.
Canon Pixma Mg3620 & Mg3600 Wireless Printer Setup On Mac
Follow these given instruction to setup wireless MG3620, MG3600 Canon Pixma printer on Mac.
- Firstly, make sure that router has a WPS button.;
- Make Sure that network is using WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
- Turn on the printer
- Now, press the WiFi button & hold it till the alarm lamp blinks.
- Make sure WiFi lamp should blink in blue color. At this moment go to the router & then press the WPS button.
- Here, you have to press the button for few second or minutes or else the connection may be lost.
- If WiFi light blinks, then the printer is finding for the available networks of router.
- When the printer is searching for wireless router, the power lamp & the WiFi light blinks.
- Once the printer is connected to router, the power light & the WiFi lamps will stop blinking and become stable.
- Now, download your printer driver from Canons website and install the driver.;
- Finally after completion of the driver installation setup, your printer will be ready to use.;
Recommended Reading: What Ink Does My Printer Take
How To Setup Pixma Mg3620 Printer With Your Device
The setup of the Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Printer is different for Windows and Mac devices. The device can be set up in two different ways viz.,
We will have a look at each one by one. Lets start with the-
WPS Connection Method
WPS method needs some conditions to get connected, as,
- Before going with the WPS connection, the access point should have a physical WPS push switch available. If this condition is not satisfied, then you can choose another method of connectivity.
- Your network should be using Wi-Fi protected protocols, i.e., WPA or WPA2.
If these conditions are fulfilled, then follow the steps given below.
- Ensure the printer is turned on.
- Long press the Wi-Fi button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once. Ensure the flashlight flashes blue.
- Visit your access point and press the WPS button within two minutes. The blue lamp will flash several times until it is searching, and the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will flash while connecting to the access point.Network Settings Confirmation
To check whether your printer is connected to your wireless network or not, you can print out your printers network settings details. For this:
- Remember, the printer should be on.
- Load an A4 or letter-sized plain sheet.
- Long press the Resume/Cancel button until the alarm flickers 15 times, and then you can release it. Your information will be printed.
Standard Connection Method
For Mac Users
How Do I Connect My Canon Mg3620 To Wifi
How do i connect my canon mg3620 to wifi. Enter a wps pin code to connect a device. The pixma mg3620 must have the ink cartridges installed before attempting to connect it to your wireless network.
Press and hold the maintenance button on the printer for about 5 seconds. Immediately after you release the wifi lamp button press the color button, then click the wifi lamp button once.
You can download the full driver & software package for your printer and perform a cableless setup. Creative park creative park creative park.
Once download is complete, the following message appears; But once the setup program sends settings the printer doesn’t register.
If you would like to see the step by step process of setting up your pixma mg3620, please click the following link: Connect via wireless router / direct connection.
Trying to connect wireless canon printer. It used to be connected to our wifi network and it always worked perfectly fine.
Press the fit to page button. Find out how to use the wps push button method.
*for details on how to check the access point. It has complete instructions on how to connect your printer with your wifi network.
Seamless transfer of images and movies from your canon camera to your devices and web services. It used to be con.
Page 9 connecting to the network << previous next >> if the access points screen appears: This will allow you to connect your printer to the network by pressing a wps button on your router.
Read Also: Why Is My Printer Offline Mac
Canon Pixma Mg3620 Airprint Setup
The AirPrint feature is used to print documents or photos from Apple devices. Carry out the forthcoming step by step process to set up the AirPrint feature on your printer.
The Most Common Reported Printer Issue Is That Most Users Cannot
How to connect canon mg3620 printer to wifi. If the printer is performing a printing, cleaning, alignment, or any other task, wait for the process to finish. How to connect mg3620 wirelessly using printers control panel. I’ve had this printer for i believe 2 or 3 or maybe 4 years now.
I am trying to connect a canon mg6320 wireless printer to my laptop. Although reviewed with good ratings best buy and toms guide, this printer has a mediocre rating with mixed reviews that are skewed unfavorably from canon and amazon websites combined. Go to official site and download the drivers
Make sure that the printer is turned on. The network information page will be printed. I have a canon pixma mg3620.
Depending on your operating system, you may need to log in with an administrator account or confirm that you want the software to make changes to your computer. First of all, you have to turn on your canon printer by pressing the power button.; I have a canon pixma mg3620.
I have the same question. Using the arrow button go to wireless lan setup, and press ok. If the printer is performing a cleaning, print head alignment or other processes, wait for the process to finish.
The wifi light on the printer was lit; Tap the color button and the wifi button until the wifi light flashes for the wireless setup process. Turn on the printer only when the printer connection screen appears.keep following the prompts.
Don’t Miss: How Do I Connect My Printer To My Laptop
Fix Canon Pixma Mg3620 Not Scanning Issue
If the Canon Pixma MG3620 is not scanning documents, it could be due to a number of known and solvable issues. Refer to the guidelines given below to solve scanning issues on your Canon Pixma MG 3620.
- If the Scanner on your Canon Pixma MG 3620 printer does not work, check whether the Canon Pixma device is turned on. If it is, try connecting the Canon Pixma USB cable to a different USB port on your personal computer. If the Pixma USB cable has been connected to the computer through a USB hub, remove the hub and insert the USB cable directly into the computers USB hub. Restart your computer.
- If the Scanning issue is that the Scanner Driver fails to start, perform these steps. Check whether Canon MP drivers have been installed on your computer. Choose your Pixma device on the print applications menu and check whether the application is compatible with TWAIN. Turn off the Canon Pixma device, remove the power cable and USB cable. Reattach these cables, power on the Pixma printer, and try scanning.
Clear Paper Jam In Canon Pixma Mg3620
When there is a paper jam on the printer, the alarm LED flashes on the Pixma device and there is an error message displayed on the computer screen. You can perform the steps shown displayed on the error screen to solve the issue. However, here are a few error messages and solutions for paper jams on the Canon Pixma MG 3620.
- For the error code 1300, perform these steps. While the Pixma device is still ON, gently pull the paper out of the Pixma devices output tray without tearing it. Load paper sheets into the input tray and press the Black/Color button. The document that was being printed prior to the jam will be printed from the point where it was stopped abruptly.
- The error code 1303 stands for a paper jam at the transport unit. Power off the Canon Pixma MG 3620 device and unplug it. Place the Pixma device on its side. Push down the lever on the end of the cylindrical component . Now, open the transport unit and remove the paper while holding the device with the other hand. Close the unit, plug in the cable, and load paper. Try printing again.
- The error 1304 means that there was a paper jam during the automatic duplex print operation. Perform the steps given above to remove the paper from the output slot and transport unit. Try printing a document on the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup.
Read Also: How Big Is Printer Paper
Some Steps To Fix My Canon Mg3620 Inkjet Printer Shows A Not Responding Error
If you really wish to fix the not responding error in my wireless printer then you can easily fix it manually. If you want to solve this problem yourself, then you can easily solve this problem by following some steps given below. There are some troubleshooting steps to fix the printer problem in an accurate manner.
Why Your Canon Pixma Mg3620 Is Not Printing
From paper jams to unresponsive drivers, there are several common issues that you may encounter when using a Canon MG3620. Print results can also be unsatisfactory at times, and this may be due to incorrect ink cartridge installation. If this happens, you may need to reinstall either one or both Black and Tri-color ink cartridges. Click here to learn how to troubleshoot an ink cartridge.
Based on consumer reports, however, issues in Wi-Fi connectivity is the most recurring problem with this Canon printer. It usually occurs when your printer connects to a Wi-Fi network with a new SSID.;
If you encounter this issue, end every printer function immediately or wait for it to stop working altogether. In case the wireless indicator is blinking, tap the Stop button. Next, try following any of the set of steps below depending on your computers Operating System:
Read Also: What Size Is Normal Printer Paper
Canon Mg3620 Driver Install
How To Reset Canon Pixma Mg3620
You can reset the printer either using the suitable option on its control panel or the driver software of the printer. Another way to reset the printer is by refixing the printer components. Carry out the step by step process in the forthcoming topic to reset the printer to its default configurations.
Also Check: How To Get An Hp Printer Online
Canon Pixma Mg3620 Google Cloud Print
- Register with Google Cloud Print before assigning print jobs from it.
- To do so, turn the Canon MG3620 printer is turned on.
- Next, choose the Web Service Connection Setup option from the printers control panel.
- Tap the Google Cloud Print Setup option followed by the Register with Google Cloud Print option.
- Press the Yes option on the Confirmation screen to register the Canon printer.
- Choose a language for setting up the print for Google Cloud Print. Complete the authentication process and tap OK on the Registration Completion screen.
- To print, open the Chrome browser on your system. Click the Sign into Chrome option from the Chrome menu.
- Enter the correct credentials to sign into your Google account. Tap the Print option from the Chrome menu.
- Choose the Change option followed by the Destination option.
- The proceeding step is to choose the Canon MG3600 Series printer in Google Cloud Print.
Canon Pixma Mg3620 & Mg3600 Printer Wireless Setup
- First of all, switch on your PC and printer.
- Then, keep on pressing the WiFi button on the printer until the lighting of network lamp occurs
- Hit on the Black color button & then press the WiFi button again.
- Ensure that Wifi light is blinking or not.
- Now, click on the Start settings button from the start screen of the printer.
- Then, select connection process and select Wireless LAN Connection and hit Next.
- A network list will display on the next prompt screen. Then check and select Canon Pixma 3620 printer and; hit on Next to select a network of your choice.
- From the Next Screen, enter WPA Key and click on the connect option.
Recommended Reading: Why Wont My Phone Find My Printer
Canon Mg3620 Scanner Not Working
How To Scan On Canon Pixma Mg3620
You can scan utilizing the Canon IJ Scan utility software of your printer. Carry out the step by step procedure in the following topic to scan on the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer.
Recommended Reading: What Is The Best Photo Printer For Home Use