Limited Warranty & Instantexchange Program Detailscanon Usa Inc Limited Warranty
The limited warranty set forth below is given by Canon U.S.A., Inc. with respect to the new or refurbished Canon-brand product packaged with this limited warranty, when purchased and used in the United States only.
The Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from the date of original purchase when delivered to you in new condition in its original container or for year from the date of original purchase for refurbished Products. Product returned to a Canon USA repair facility or a Canon USA Authorized Service Facility , and proven to be defective upon inspection will be repaired utilizing new, remanufactured, repaired and/or recycled parts exchanged for new or exchanged for a refurbished Product, as determined by the Canon USA repair facility or the ASF. Warranty repair or replacement shall not extend the original warranty period of the Product. A dated proof of purchase is required at the time of warranty service. A copy of your dated bill of sale will satisfy this requirement. This warranty does not cover any accessories, or any consumables, such as paper or ink cartridges, as to which there shall be no warranty or replacement.
This limited warranty covers all defects encountered in normal use of the Product and does not apply in the following cases:
InstantExchange Service **
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
How To Connect Canon Wireless Printer On Mac
- Firstly, turn on your Mac device and Canon Printer
- Then, connect Canon printer to wireless network by following the steps discussed in the first section of this write up.
- Then, go to the canon.com/ijsetup to download the driver. Now complete the driver installation process.
- Then, click on the Apple menu > Click System and Preference.
- From the next prompt screen choose Printers and Scanners option.
- Thereafter, you have to click on the + Sign to add the printer.
- Now from the pop up window, select your Canon printer and click on add.
- Once your printer is added, you can see the printers name on the left side of your screen.
- Finally, your Canon wireless printer is successfully connected to Mac
Procedure To Troubleshoot Problems In The Canon Mg3500 Printer
Offline printer Canon MG3500: Go to the start window and switch on your personal computers settings dialog box. Click the name of your Canon printer right-click and select Use Printer Online. Double click on the printer icon of Canon MG3500 to delete all print jobs. Select Cancel all documents and navigate to the Printers dialog box. See if the issue is corrected with the mentioned Canon MG3500 Printer offline Guide. Check whether the problem is corrected.
Turn your printer off and turn it on after a couple of seconds. Make sure a printer is connected correctly to the Windows or Mac personal computer with Canon MG3500. Your computers power cycle.
Go to Settings, then select the button Printers and then select the printer Canon MG3500. Click the printer right now and click Properties. Find the Driver button in the General tab and download the driver from the web page authorized. Check whether the Canon Printer offline error is corrected when the software is uninstalled.
The printer canon MG3500 does not turn on: Tap your printer with the ON button. Ensure the power plug is connected to the printers electric cable connector. Now, unplug the Canon printer and reconnect it after a couple of minutes. Try to turn on the Canon MG3500 printer, using the procedure given in the manual for Canon mg3500.
Not scanning Canon MG3500 Printer: Enforce the Canon MG3500 printer on. Add the USB cord to your Windows or Mac computer to a different port.
Also Check: How To Connect Canon Ts3122 Printer To Iphone
How Do I Connect My Canon Mx922 To My Iphone
Unbox The Canon Mg3500 Scanner
In the very beginning step, you need to unbox your printer appropriately. First, you have to check and ensure that the scanner box contains all the necessary equipments. Heres the list of the parts you should check after unboxing the scanner. Take a brief look at once:
- First and foremost, check for the Power cord and USB cable.
- Second, search for the set up guide book and the installation CD. Store the CD at the safest place otherwise you can find difficulties in downloading the printer and scanner driver.
- When you lost the CD, you have to visit the official website of Canon for Canon Mg3500 Install driver.
- Ink cartridge. PG-240 Black Cartridge and CL-241 color cartridge.
Once you are confirmed about all these above assessments, you can now move to the next guideline. This will let you to begin setting up process.
Don’t Miss: How To Print Ebay Label Without Instructions
Connect Canon Printer To Your Wifi
How Do I Connect My Canon Printer To Wifi
If your wireless router has a push-button for WPS, thats the easiest way: turn on the Canon printer and the WiFi button on it, then wait for two minutes. After that, click the WPS button on the router. If WPS is not an option, you can go for a standard connection to connect your Canon printer to WiFi: choose Devices and Printers from the Control Panel, hit Add printer, then Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer.
Also Check: Where To Find The Wps Pin On My Printer
Connecting Canon Pixma Mg3500 Printer To Wi
If you would like to make a test print load plain paper into the printer. Click execute after test printing click Next you can skip the test printing. Simply clicking next once you see the installation completed successfully screen click exit to complete the installation and Connect canon mg3500 to Wi-Fi and print on wireless network.
Restoring Network Settings To Factory Default
If you need to reset your network settings back to factory default, for example if you change your access point, you can do so by following these instructions.
Please note that initialisation erases all network settings on the machine, so printing or scanning from a computer over the network will become impossible until the printer is re-configured with new network settings.
Follow the procedure below to initialise the network settings:
1. Press and hold the button until the alarm lamp flashes 17 times.
Also Check: Epson Printer Airprint
Pixma Printer Wireless Connection Setup
Before attempting to connect your PIXMA printer to your wireless network, please check that you meet the following two conditions:
If you have problems or are not sure how to set up your access point or your Internet connection, please refer to the instruction manual for the access point you are using or contact your Internet Service Provider .
Once the above conditions have been confirmed, please select your product below to access the wireless setup instructions.
S To Connect Canon Mg3500 Printer To Wifi
Set up the software. Connect your Canon mg3500 to WiFi by inserting the supplied cd-rom into your PC. Next, visit canon comm /ij setup to download the installation files from the Canon website. To install the mg 3500 printer’s driver and software, click the links below.
To get started, open the downloaded file on your computer and review the information on the first screen. After you click Next, the setup guide will be downloaded and installed. Choose a wireless connection as your mode of connection.
To make sure your printer is turned on, click Next. Next, connect to the network by clicking the connect button. When you press the WPS button, a WPS configuration screen will show.
Click Next on the next two screens to see a list of applications, then Next on the License Agreement. Finally, a screen will appear select yes to proceed with the installation. The software will now be installed if you continue with the installation. When the set of completion dialogue boxes displays, it may take several minutes.
The printhead alignment screen will appear once you click finish. After that, click. After you’ve completed the software setup, you’ll be required to register your product.
If you choose to register now, a new window will open after you’ve completed your registration. After that, you are free to proceed with the installation. The test print window has now been shown.
Read Also: How Do I Connect My Hp Printer To My Iphone
How To Connect Canon Printer To Wifi
Canon is one of the most popular printer manufactures out there. So, you probably own one and want to connect it to your Wifi network. Whether it is your home or office, connecting your printer to the Wifi would save a lot of work and wont make a mess with numerous cables floating around. So, it is much convenient using your Wifi network to connect to your printer instead of going for the connection to all the devices the traditional way using the cables. If you happen to have a Canon printer with you , here are the steps you should follow in order to enjoy wireless printing and access on your devices.
Changing Your Wifi Router
Changing your home WiFi router can be a hassle, but it shouldnt be too much of a problem when it comes to connecting your printer to WiFi, especially if youve already managed to successfully connect it to multiple devices in the past. Heres how to connect a Canon printer to new WiFi.
The easiest way that doesnt require reinstalling software is via the WPS button on your router. Another way is to enter the WPS PIN code into your wireless routers settings .
If your router doesnt have the WPS button, find and select Programs and Features in the Control Panel. Find your Canon printer on the list and hit Uninstall. Once its finished and the drivers have been deleted, youll need to download and install the Full Driver and Software Package for a cableless setup.
Setting up a Canon wireless printer after changing your WiFi network can be even easier if youre using your mobile phone. You can use your Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app for Android and iOS to reconnect your Canon printer to your new wireless network.
Recommended Reading: Canon Ts3122 Scanner Driver
How To Install Canon Wireless Printer
This article was written by Jack Lloyd. Jack Lloyd is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. He has over two years of experience writing and editing technology-related articles. He is technology enthusiast and an English teacher.The wikiHow Tech Team also followed the article’s instructions and verified that they work. This article has been viewed 534,291 times.
This wikiHow teaches you how to connect and set up a Canon wireless printer on your Windows or Mac computer. You can do this either by connecting over the Internet, or by attaching your printer to your computer via a USB cable and allowing the printer to install and connect itself.
Fix Most Common Canon Mg3500 Printer Issues
Problems are the way to solve the problems encountered by the printer of Canon MG3500. Different reasons may give rise to problems. Offline, Wi-Fi, paper jams or blank pages are some of the common errors in the Canon MG3500 printer. You should take the necessary steps to resolve the problems immediately. This website discusses the guideline on the troubleshooting of Canon mg3500 printers to fix these problems.
- The Canon MG3500 Printer Unplug the power cable from the rear of the printing press of the Canon MG3500.
- Wait about a couple of minutes. Connect the printers cable again.
- Ensure your Canon MG3500 printer is connected to the power cable.
- Press the button ON to turn the Canon MG3500 printer on.
- Check whether the paper is loaded into the input tray of the printer.
- Make sure the fine-tuned and compatible Canon MG3500 printer cartridges are installed.
- Confirm the proper connection of Canon MG3500 printers via wireless or wired networks.
- The primary solution for solving problems in the device is resetting the Canon MG3500 printer.
Don’t Miss: Brotherearth.com Recycle Labels
Install The Canon Mg3500 Printer Driver
Once the device has been successfully connected, lets download the latest printer driver on your PC. Heres what you should perform:
- First, take out the installation CD from the packet.
- Now, insert the CD into the CD drive on your computer.
- Put a right-click on the icon of the CD.
- Afterward, you have to accept the User Agreement.
- Now, finally click the Yes button.
Canon Pixma Mg3500 Wireless Setup Instuctions
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG3500 printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Also Check: How To Install Canon Printer Without Cd
Canon Mg3500 Wireless Setup Mac
The Canon MG3500 Wireless Printer is a great wireless printer for home use. The setup process can be done wirelessly, making it easy to set up and start printing right away.
It also features a one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup , which makes connecting the printer to your WiFi network quick and easy. You can also connect via Ethernet cable or USB cable if needed.
How Do I Reset The Wifi On My Canon Printer
Once you figure out how to connect the Canon printer to WiFi, another milestone is finding out how to reset the wireless connection. Resetting will start once you press Setup on the printer and navigate to Device settings using the arrow button. Go to Reset and press OK, then hit the Reset All button and confirm.
Recommended Reading: Link Iphone To Printer
How Do I Connect My Canon Mg3500 Printer To Wi
How to connect the canon mg 3500 to Wi-Fi on a wireless network using a Windows computer and Wi-Fi protected setup or WPS. Make sure that your printer is plugged in and turned on the green light for connect canon printer. Next to the power button will be lit. When the printer is on press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the amber alarm light flashes.
Once Wi-Fi button after the flash. Make sure the Wi-Fi light is flashing quickly and power light is on while the Wi-Fi light is flashing. Press and hold the WPS button on your wireless router or access point. You may see a button that looks like this depending on your router. When the Wi-Fi light starts flashing both the Wi-Fi and on light change from flashing to steady. The printer and wireless router are connected now and ready to connect canon printer on windows and mac.
Install Canon Pixma Mg3500 Driver For Mac And Windows
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon PIXMA MG3500 driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Also Check: How To Get My Printer To Scan