Connect The Canon Pixma Mg2522 Printer With The Wi
To connect the printer wirelessly, it is necessary to connect it to the same Wi-Fi network the device is linked to. All the users are recommended to follow the steps given below to connect their printer with Wi-Fi:-
First, switch on the printer and Wi-Fi router.
Then, tap and hold the Wi-Fi button until the Wi-Fi lamp begins to blink.
Now, press the On button on the printer and again press the Wi-Fi button and wait until the network lamp flashes.
Then the canon pixma mg 2522will detect the Wi-Fi network. Once the Wi-Fi connection is established, the Wi-Fi lamp will begin to blink in blue color.
Therefore, after following all the above steps, the users have established the connection successfully.
Stack The Papers To Canon Mg2522
Without placing papers to your Canon printer you cant print via the Canon MG2522. Go through the instructions to load papers into the paper tray of the printer.
When you have loaded the papers please proceed to the next step.
Connect Mg2522 Printer To Wifi
- Turn your Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer ON by Pressing Power Button.
- Install the latest;Canon MG2522 Printer drivers;on the computer.
- Now press the WiFi button on the printer.
- Wireless Light starts blinking.
- After that printer will search for nearby networks.
- Now select the desired Wifi network for your printer and enter the password of router or Wifi.
- The printer will automatically connect to your Wifi.
- The connection is successful and ready to print.
How Can I Refill Ink In Canon Pixma Mg2522 Printer
If your printer is getting out of ink, you need to refill it on regular basis. Follow the steps given below for refilling ink of Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer:
- Firstly, open the cap of the ink cartridge and insert the needle into it.
- Now pull the needle upward in order to fill ink cartridge with the quantity of ink.
- Pull back the syringe upwards and clean the end of the nozzle using a soft cloth.
- Close the cap of the ink cartridge and place it back in the respective place to complete the setup process.
Once the above-mentioned steps are successfully completed, the canon MG2522 ink will get refilled properly.
Hope the above-mentioned steps provide you enough information about Canon Pixma MG2522 printer and its attributes. In case of any issue, contact the technical experts to solve all your issues.
Install Canon Pixma Mg2522 Printer On Your Windows:
- Once you plug in the printer into your device, Windows system will recognize the printer automatically and proceed further with;Canon mg2522 install;process.
- Keep your printer turned off and do not turn it one again until you reach the step where it is mentioned.
- Take out the USB cable you got with the package. Plug the right end of the USB cable in the printer port.
- Insert the other end of the USB cable in the systems USB port.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click the Start button and, go to the Hardware and Sound section then, click on Devices and Printers option. ;Choose Add a printer option and then go to the Local Printer. Find and choose the where the printer and computer are connected to proceed further with;Canon mg2522 install;process.
- Chose Canon from the pop-up window and select the specific printer type. Tap to next.
- Give a name to the printer and tap to next.
- Determine whether you want to share the printer and then click on Next.
- Click on finish and you;Canon mg2522 install;process is complete. ;Now enjoy printing the documents.
Don’t Miss: How To Setup My Canon Printer To My Phone
Why Wont My Canon Printer Print From My Computer
The solution is to restart the Canon PIXMA printer, system, and the wireless router. Remove the power cable from the printers rear to solve the Canon printer wont print wirelessly issue. Switch the Mac or Windows computer Off and reinsert the power cable to your Canon PIXMA printer, and then power it up.
S To Setup Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless Printer On Mac
Follow these procedural steps to connect Canon Pixma 2522 wireless printer on Mac with the utmost ease.
- First of all, ensure that both printer and system are connected to the same network after switching on the printer and the WiFi router.
- Taking the help of the first section of the write up, connect your printer to the WiFi network.
- Now, download and install the latest version of the printer driver by visiting www.canon.com/ijsetup . Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the process of driver download.
- Then, from the Apple menu select System Preferences. Thereafter, click on the Printers and Scanners option from the new window.
- Select your printer from the drop-down list.
- Finally your Canon Pixma mg2522 printer will be connected to the Mac system.
Hope the write-up will be of utmost benefit to the readers while setting up their Canon Pixma MG2522 printer.
Don’t Miss: How Big Is Printer Paper
Ways To Setup Printer On Windows
Below mentioned are the steps through which the user can easily set up Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer on windows. So, all Windows users should follow the below stated steps.
- Initially, turn ON the Wi-Fi router, Canon printer, and the Windows system.
- Now ensure that the printer and the system are connected over the same network.
- After that, open the web browser.
- After this, in the search bar, type ij.start.cannon.
- Once the official website gets open on the screen, select the Setup option.
- After this, type the printer model number and hit on the Go button.
- Now click on the Download button.
- After this, the .exe file will start downloading.
- After this, tap on the Next button.
- Note: The user can choose their preferred language.
- Then again, tap on the Next button.
- After that, hit on the Yes option after reading the License Agreement.
- Then again, hit on the Next button.
- Now, wait for the downloading to complete.
- After this, the drivers will get installed successfully.
- Now select the Start option, and then go to the Control Panel.
- Then, select Device and Printer.
- Next, tap on the Add Printer option. Now a list of installed printers will open on the screen.;
- After that, select the printer model, click on Next, and wait for a few seconds.
- Now the printer name will display on the screen, and the printer will be ready to use.
So by applying all these steps, the user can easily set up Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer on Windows.;
How To Connect Canon Mg3022 Printer To Wifi
For a long time, Canon printers have been doing great in the printing industry, be it home-based work or professional printing jobs; these printers have made printing activities relatively easier than before. Besides, users admire and prefer these printers mostly owing to their fantastic, unique, and high-tech features.
However, with time, we have got new to the newest Canon printers in the market. Understandably, it gets difficult when dealing with the latest high-tech printers, but you need not worry! We are always here at your service! So if you are looking for an article to guide you briefly on how to connect your Canon mg3022 printer to Wi-Fi, then you have surely arrived at the right place.
So, without any further delay, lets get started!
Part 1 Of 3: Preparing To Install
Install Canon Pixma Mg2522 Printer On Mac
Turn off your printer and disconnect all the connected cables. Though Canon Printers are manufactured ready-for-use with the MAC device, you need to install the drivers to connect the printer to your device.
- Find the Drivers and Support section on the official website.
- Find and select Consumer &Home Office option on product type list.
- Choose Drivers and Software option.
- From the drop-down menu, you need to choose MAC OS version.
- Double click on the file downloaded, again double click the file displayed in a new window.
- Two times, click on continue. Choose Install Printer to;install Canon Pixma mg2522.;printer without cd on MAC. Connect the printer to MAC and turn on the device
- Connect MAC to open system and preference from Apple menu
- Choose + Add option to add on printer on your MAC
- Select printer model tap on it, now your printer will connect on MAC.
Following these steps, you can;install Canon Pixma mg2522 printer without cd. ;Make sure you follow the installation process very carefully to avoid mistakes.
Also Check: How To Use Hp Printer
Connecting Canon Pixma Mg2522 Printer To Wi
- First and foremost, you have to ensure the connection of your Canon Pixma mg2522 printer to the main power outlet. In this case, you would need to have a USB cable.
- You have to connect one end of the cable with the printer and the other one into the power outlet.
- Next, you have to switch on the plug and turn on your printer.
- Your next move is about pressing the wireless connect option.
- Touching the wireless connect option would allow your printer to search for wireless networks available in the vicinity.
- Your screen will show up the list of available wireless networks, and you have to choose your network and insert the pass key to connect your printer to that particular network.
- If you have followed the steps mentioned above correctly, you will see that your printer will start working on a Wi-Fi connection. Rest assured!
Connect Canon Printer To Mac Using Wired Connection
- Turn on your Canon printer.
- Next, download the Canon Printer driver from the official Canon Website.
- Now, link the USB cable to both your devices, i.e. mac and the canon printer.
- In the Apple menu, click on personal preferences and then click print and fax. Now click on the printing tab.
- If, for some odd reason, the printer does not respond, click on the option that says printers chauffeur download.
- You will see two choices on your printers web browser link: IP printers and default web browsers.
- You need to click on a default web browser and select the model of your printer.
- The include button will turn active when the connection between your computer with a printer becomes active.
- Pick include the printer on your mac.
- This will allow your Canon printer to be linked to mac successfully.
Read Also: How To Scan From A Canon Printer
Canon Pixma Mg2522 Won’t Install
The following steps should be followed if you try installing the driver using the setup CD on your computer and the process does not initiate.
Why Will My Canon Printer Not Scan
You may need to update your printer/scanner driver. Connectivity is a possible issue make sure any cables are secure, such as a USB connection. Your device driver for the Canon scanner may be outdated or missing. Device drivers can become corrupted, which may cause your scanner to not work properly.
Recommended Reading: How Ink Jet Printer Works
Canon Mg2522 Driver Software Download & Manual
The Canon MG2522 software and manual pdf are not modified by us in any case but simply redistributed. We do not encourage piracy. Our goal is only to provide an easy way to download these files. Thats why we become the best site to download Canon MG2522 driver.
Canon MG2522Manual PDFDriver for WindowsDriver for MacDriver for Linux
S To Connect Canon Printer To Wireless Network
To connect your Canon printer to a wireless network, follow these steps:
- First, turn on your Canon printer.
- Make sure that your router has a WPS button available.
- Do confirm beforehand that your network is using a WPA or WPA2 protocol.
- Next, click on the Wi-Fi button.
- Press it until the alarm lamp light flickers once.
- Once the light turns blue, go to the router.
- Press the WPS button.
- Press the button for 2 minutes. This is important; otherwise, the connection wont establish.
- Blinking or flickering of Wi-Fi will indicate that the printer is searching for the networks available.
- The blinking of both the power lamp and Wi-Fi indicates that the connection has been established.
- Once connected, the flickering/ blinking will cease.
- Once the setup is complete, the printer will be ready to use.
Hopefully, the connection has been established successfully.
Also Check: How To Trick Printer Ink Cartridge Hp
How Do I Setup Canon Pixma Mg2522 Printer
You need to follow certain steps for Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup. All you have to do is:
- Firstly, unbox the printer, configure the preferences as your requirement.
- Now, add the cartridges to your printer. Make sure your cartridge is properly sealed before unpacking it.
- Place the printer nearer to the wall socket so you can connect it with the power supply easily.
- Then connect the power cord between printer and wall socket and turn it ON by pressing the power button.
- Set the preferences such as language, country, date and time to be displayed as your requirements.
- At last, click on Save button to confirm.
After completely executing the above steps, print a sample document to check whether your printer is working properly.
Setting Up Canon Pixma Mg 2522 Printer On Windows Using The Usb Cable
Have a quick look at the procedural steps to set up Canon Pixma 2522 printer on Windows using the USB cable.
Please note: The user must have a USB cable. Connect one end of the USB cable to your Canon printer and the other end to the computer.
- First of all switch on the Canon Pixma mg2522 printer and then, visit the Canon website to download the printer driver using the link http //ij.start.canon pixma mg2522.
- Install the driver successfully.
- Then, select the Devices and Printers link from the Control Panel.
- Hit on the name of your printer from the given list after selecting the Add new printer option.
- Once your Canon printer is added right-click to set it as Default printer.
You have now successfully connected your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer to a USB cable, you may take a print test.
You May Like: Why Is My Hp Printer Printing Blank Pages
How To Reset Canon Mg2522 Printer
How To Install Canon Pixma Mg2522 On Mac
Don’t Miss: How To Make A Printer Default