Enabling Bluetooth On The Samsung Tablet
It is not difficult as the Bluetooth feature is approximately in all tablets and mobile phones, so you do not have to worry about that. Simply check the toolbar, or swipe down the home screen, and you will see a mark for Bluetooth, turn it on.
Make sure that your tablet is visible to other devices, and for that, you need to go to the advanced settings for Bluetooth.
The Elaborate Steps To Print From Samsung Tablet To The Hp Printer
- The first step is to Install the HP Printer using a Wi-Fi printer. Power on your printer by pressing the power button. Wait until the printer starts. Launch the Settings on your tab by clicking the Gear icon.
- On your home screen or app, open the settings of your device. Turn on the Wi-Fi feature on your tab. By clicking the Settings menu, and select the Wi-Fi option. A list of available wireless networks and devices will appear on the screen. Click on the Wireless printer to connect it. Key in the password if prompted, then select the button Connect. After the tab is connected to the printer, you will see the text âConnectedâ below the printer name.
- On your Google Play Store App, install an app that will allow you to print wirelessly. On the search bar, search for print wirelessly. Several apps will be displayed. The apps will display with a brand specification like HP, Epson, and Canon.
- Select the HP brand to connect to your tablet. Open the app you just download.
How To Add A Printer In Windows 10
Here’s how to add a printer in Windows 10
From speeding up your laptop’s boot time to customizing your action center, there are plenty of 10-minute tasks you can execute to improve the usability of your laptop. Installing a printer in Windows 10 is a painless task that gives you the ability to start printing immediately after a quick setup. Here’s how to add a in Windows 10.
One way to connect a printer to your PC is by USB cable, which makes it a local printer. You can also install a wireless printer or add a printer connected to another laptop or PC on your network. We’ll cover these scenarios below.
You May Like: Connecting Iphone To Wireless Printer
Samsung Tap And Print
If your Samsung printer is NFC capable, printing can be as easy as holding your mobile device over the machines NFC tag. No additional drivers need to be installed, all you need is an NFC supported mobile device and the Samsung Mobile Print App. It is always best to check the NFCs location on your mobile device before attempting tap and print.
How To Add A Printer To A Samsung Galaxy S10
1. Open the “Settings” app by tapping on it.
2. Tap on “Connections.”
3. Make sure that your Wi-Fi is enabled. Your phone and printer must both be connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order to print from your phone.
4. Slide to the bottom of the “Connections” list and tap “More connection settings.”
5. Tap on “Printing.”
6. Select “Samsung Print Service Plugin” and switch the slider to “On.”
7. Tap on “Download plugin” and select the app that matches the type of printer you wish to use.
8. Tap “Install” and follow the instructions on your phone screen.
9. Select the printer you want to use.
Now that you have added a printer to your Samsung Galaxy S10, you can print documents, pictures and more using only your phone. Refer to your printer’s instruction manual for any additional setup needed.
You May Like: How Do I Connect A Printer To My Iphone
What Print Settings Are Available
- Default print settings options for all print jobs:
- Copies: Select the number of copies to print.
- Color mode: Choose to print in Color or Black & White/Mono.
- Orientation: Select Portrait or Landscape format.
- Paper size: Choose Letter, A4, 4×6-inch, 5×7-inch, or 10×5-cm paper.
- Pages range: Select the pages to be printed in a multi-page document.
Add A Samsung Account
The best way to get the most from your Galaxy phone or tablet is to add a Samsung account, so you can experience all of the exclusive features.
To add a Samsung account, navigate to Settings, and then Samsung account at the top. Then enter your Samsung account info to sign in. If you don’t already have an account, don’t worry. Just tap Create account to make one, or create one on the SamsungAccountwebsite.
Recommended Reading: How To Pull Up Printer Queue
Connect To A Bluetooth Printer
Not everybody owns a printer with Wi-Fi. You know what? Wi-Fi isnt the only wireless printing connectivity option available out there. Maybe, you do have a printer with Bluetooth like in these printer for teachers. Thats enough!
- On your tablet, swipe from the top of the home screen to see the Bluetooth button. Press and hold the same to get you to the settings.
- Turn it on. You may see an option to make the device discoverable . Dont forget to enable that.
- Now go to your printer and bring it to the Bluetooth pairing mode. If you have no idea what you should do, refer to the instruction manual. Or else, you can Google with the model number of the device.
- Open Bluetooth settings again on the tablet and you can now see the model number of your printer there. For pairing, you need to tap it. Strangely enough, you may not see the printer. If thats the case, go with Search for new devices to restart the search.
- Whenever you have to print a file, open the Share settings menu. And then, choose Bluetooth from the settings menu.
- From the list of devices that pops up, opt for your printer. There you go! You will see your printer soon in action.
Sometimes after connection you might wonder why is my printer printing blank pages dont worry there is a fix for that!
What If I Cannot Print To My Printer
Step 1: Check the Android device, printer, and network status
- Confirm your Android device is connected to the network: On your Android device, open the Wi-Fi settings and make sure your device is connected to the network you want to connect the printer to.
- Confirm that the printer is on and connected to the network: The printer might be in sleep mode, power saving mode, or turned off. Touch or press a button on the printer control panel to wake the printer. To confirm your printer connection, select your connection type.
- Wireless network connection: On the printer, make sure the light next to the Wireless icon is either on and steady, or blinking. If the wireless light is not on or blinking, press the Wireless button, or open the Wireless network or Settings menu to make sure the wireless signal is turned on.
- Wired network connection: Check that the cable is connected to the printer Ethernet port and to an available port on the router. The green link light should be steady, and the orange activity light should blink when the cable is connected.Figure : Connect the cable to the printer and to the router
You May Like: How To Setup Wireless Printer On Mac
Everything You Need To Know About Printing From Your Android Phone Or Tablet
Cameron Summerson is ex-Editor-in-Chief of Review Geek and served as an Editorial Advisor for How-To Geek and LifeSavvy. He covered technology for a decade and wrote over 4,000 articles and hundreds of product reviews in that time. Hes been published in print magazines and quoted as a smartphone expert in the New York Times. Read more…
If youre an Android newcomer, printing probably seems like a no brainer: click a menu, tap a command. But if youre a longtime Android user, you probably remember how printing from your mobile got its start. The good news is its easier than ever to print from your Android device.
Printing on Android used to mean installing the janky Google Cloud Print app, then sharing whatever it is youre trying to print with that app. It was a really roundabout and not-at-all-intuitive way to go about printing things from mobile. It just didnt make sense.
Today, in the modern world, printing is so much simpler, because its baked into the operating system and most of your apps. Really, thats the only limitation you need to consider: the app has to support printing. For example, you wont be printing any Facebook posts from the mobile app, because it doesnt support that feature. Youll really find it in places that make sense: Gmail, Google Docs, photos, and so on.
So, while printing on Android has gotten significantly easier over the past few years, there are still some things to be aware of.
Registering Your Printer To Samsung Cloud Server
Registering from Web Browser
Make sure the printer machine is turned on and connected toa wired or wireless network that has access to the Internet.
Open Web browser.
Enter your printers IP address in the addressfield and press the Enter key or click Go.
If its your first time logging into SyncThru Web Service youneed to log-in as an administrator. Type in thebelow default ID and Password. We recommendyou to change the default password for security reasons.
If you want to create a new user or change the password, see Security tab.
When the SyncThru WebService window opens, click Settings> Network Settings> Samsung Cloud Print.
Enable Samsung Cloud Print Protocol.
Now your printer is registered with Samsung Cloud Print service.
Don’t Miss: How To Make A Printer Wireless With A Router
How To Easily Connect Your Samsung Tablet To Printer
How to Easily Connect your Samsung Tablet to Printer
If you are looking for how to print out files, including photos from your Samsung Galaxy tablet by connecting it to a printer, then this article will be useful to you.
It is funny but true that an average smartphone user does not make use of up to 30% of all the functionalities of his/her phone.
This is basically because most smartphone users are not even aware of the existence of the various functionalities that they have. And its not just smartphone but all other devices.
Samsung tablet users will find this piece helpful. It will help them get the best out of their smart device for greater efficiency and flexibility.
It is possible to print from your Samsung Galaxy Tab to a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled printer.
In this article, you will learn how to:
1. Connect to a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled printer with your Samsung Galaxy tab2. Download printing apps3. Print documents from your tab.
The intriguing thing about printing from your tablet is that you dont need to transfer your documents to be printed to a computer neither do you need a data cable to do so.
It allows printing of files such as word documents, spreadsheet documents and other related documents.
Interestingly also, more printing apps are available to help solve some problems related to printing from your tab.
How do you connect to a Wi-Fi enabled printer using your tab?
Connecting To A Printer From A Kindle Fire
There are two ways to connect your Kindle Fire to a printer. You can use a USB cable to connect you Kindle Fire to your computer and print that way, or connect to the printer via Wi-Fi, if the printer has wireless functionality.
Alternatively, you can connect your Kindle Fire to your computer, via a USB cable, and print from your PC. The printer will need to be connected directly to the PC to print from it without a router.
So far, so good. Right? This is the easy part. Now for the hard stuff.
Don’t Miss: Wps Pin Printer Hp
How To Use The Hp Eprint App
First, understand that the HP ePrint works only on wireless HP printers and not those connected by Bluetooth.
If the printer you are working with is Bluetooth enabled, then PrintShare or Cloud print is an option you can go for.
1. After installing ePrint app, tap on the ePrint icon on the home screen2. To print any document, tap file in the menu and open the document you want to print3. For files like photos and web pages, tap the photos or webpages in the menu respectively4. When you tap the photos, you will see a list that will appear on the screen. Tap the photo folder of your choice. The folder opens up to show you the photos contained in the folder5. Tap and hold for a second to highlight as many as you want to print6. Tap the print icon near the bottom of the screen.
Note: To print a webpage:
1. Tap web in the HP ePrint screen2. Type in a web address into the box and3. Tap GO on the keyboard. When the web page appears, tap print to print the webpage.
Technology has made life easier and fun this article explains how you can connect your Samsung tablet to a printer.
Things can only get better than before but for now, enjoy the best of technology as much as you can.
7 Best Android Device Manager Software That Work Great
How To Print Using Email On Android
Printer manufacturers have been building features into their printers that give printers email addresses. What that means is that you can send an email to the printer with a document you want to print, and it will automatically print it. Setting this up varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so if youre having trouble we recommend looking at the manual for your printer, or get in touch with the manufacturer. Here, were going over how to send files over email to the printer.
Recommended Reading: How To Connect Wifi Printer To Mac
Check For Memory Card Slots
You are still here, right? That means none of the methods listed above worked with your best 3d printer for making miniatures. Dont worry. We still got a couple to relieve you from this headache.
Chances are your best printer for sticker paper has a memory card slot. Yeah, we are not kidding! To put things into perspective, Canon TS9120 and Epson XP-830 are two examples. What does it mean? Well, you can transfer the file you have to print to an SD card. The rest is obvious, isnt it? Put the card into the printers slot.
The printing process is different for each model. It is apparent that you must select the SD card as the source to get on with the printing.
N.B.- An SDHC adapter comes in handy if you have only micro SD cards.
Transfer Data from Tablet to PC
Do you have an old printer? So old that it features no Wi-Fi print, Bluetooth or SD card slots?? Thats when you need to take the hard step. Not hard actually, it is the ancient method.
Take the tablet and establish a connection with your computer . Then, transfer the file you want to print to the PC.
You dont need any guidance to print from your personal computer, do you?
Connect Using A Usb Cable
Dont bang your head on the wall just because your printer lacks wireless functionality. Even if you do have the feature, you can go with this method in emergency situations. A USB connector is mandatory here. Moreover, an OTG cable is essential to attach the Samsung Galaxy tab to the cable.
So, establish the connection in the order Tablet> > OTG> > USB Cable> > Printer. There you go. Now, follow the regular steps to print from an Android device .
Don’t Miss: Scan From Printer To Mac
Print From Your Galaxy Phone Or Tablet
We keep everything on our phones these days, but sometimes its nice to have a physical copy. Your phone offers multiple ways to print emails, documents, or your favorite photos to share with your friends. Print wirelessly from your phone if you cant connect to a printer or use Samsung DeX if youre working on a presentation for school.
Note: Most printers will need to be configured to work wirelessly. Contact your printer’s manufacturer for help setting up your printer.
What If Your Printer Lacks Wifi Functionalities
Not all HP printers have WiFi capabilities. This is true especially if you have an older or a budget HP printer. Therefore, if your HP printer lacks WiFi as well as NFC, then there are few things you can do.
1. Using OTG
As mentioned in the option five above, this is a fairly easy way to interface with your printer.
You will need to make sure that your Samsung Tablet can print via OTG cable. You will also need to buy an OTG cable separately as they are not provided with the printers.
If you have made sure that your Samsung Tablet can support OTG printing, then this is perhaps the easiest way to print without a wireless network.
2. Check for a Memory Slot/USB
Some printers come with memory slot for SD cards. These printers allows you to access the memory cards content and print directly via it.
If your Samsung Tablet also supports a memory card, you can move the desired content to be printed to the memory card on your tablet.
You can then remove the card from the tablet and then print the content by inserting it into the printer.
The same can also be done with a USB Flash drive.
For this you will need the OTG cable. The OTG cable can be used to plugin in a conventional USB flash drive to the tablet. You will need to make sure that your Tablet can support this functionality.
Next you will need to check if your printer has the capability to print via a USB port.
3. Transfer Data to a PC and Then Print
Also Check: Zebra Printer Cleaning