How To Connect Bluetooth Printer To Iphone
If you have a Bluetooth printer and want to connect it to your iPhone device, the enlisted steps will come in handy. Before starting with the steps, make sure of the below-mentioned things:
Once you are ready with the things, follow the easy steps of how to connect printer to iPhone and make your printer ready for the print process.
Note: Bluetooth printers only work with systems running Apples new iOS version.
- Start your iPhone and navigate towards the iOS Settings.
- Tap on the Settings tab and select the option of Bluetooth to open it.
- Turn on the Toggle of the Bluetooth and open the Square application.
- Navigate towards the three horizontal lines and click on it to expand its options.
- From the iOS Settings choose the option of Printers.
- Enter the Name for your Printer and click on the No Printer Selected.
- Select the option of Connect a Bluetooth Printer and follow the instructions prompt on your screen.
- Wait until the printer is paired or connected with the iPhone and return to the Square application on your iPhone.
- Drop-down the options and tap the Print Test tab to check if it is ready for print.
- Under the Printer segment, choose the tab as per what you want to print to match your needs.
- At last, click on the Save tab and exit.
Why Is My Phone Not Recognizing My Wireless Printer
It is possible to resolve some simple issues by restarting the printer if it is connected to the Wi-Fi network. Outdated firmware is another common cause of detecting problems update the driver if you continue to experience issues after restarting the printer. If you need to update the firmware of your printer, you should consult the documentation.
Why Is My Canon Printer Not Showing Up On My Phone
The first thing you should do is confirm if the phone is connected to the Canon printer is that it shows the connection as Active. Next, check if the signal strength has been decreased by more than 50%. Check the printer and router closely if the reading is under 80%. Verify that the printers network settings have been set back to the factory default settings.
Recommended Reading: My Hp Envy Printer Is Printing Blank Pages
Why Is My Iphone Not Connecting To My Wireless Printer
When printing content wirelessly using AirPrint technology, iPhone must be in range of a wireless network. Using AirPrint on your iPhone requires that you enable Wi-Fi from the iPhones setting, if it is not enabled. If you want to use the printer you are currently connected to, connect it to the same Wi-Fi network as the computer that is connected to Wi-Fi.
How To Connect Iphone To Wireless Printer
Apple’s AirPrint let you print documents and graphics wirelessly without any problem. What you need are iphone/iDevice, the lastest version of iOS and a printer which supports Airprint. You can find more information about Airprint in Apple official website: .
Step 1 First, you should connect your iPhone and printer to the same Wi-Fi.
Step 2The user needs to open the document on your iPhone. Mostly the action icon is on the bottom right corner. Click the Print tab.
Step 3Select the printer from the options that appear on the iPhone.
Step 4Tap the name of the printer from the list that pops up.
Step 5Select the number of copies.
Step 6Press the print button to print the document that has been selected. This completes the process in full.
Read Also: Connect Smartphone To Printer
Airprint Without A Router
Some high-end AirPrint-enabled printers can host a Wi-Fi hotspot. If you have one such printer, create a hotspot, go to your iPhones Wi-Fi menu and tap your printers name to join the network. When you want to print a file, youll find the printer on the Printer Options page.
Use this workaround to quickly print a file if you dont have time to try the troubleshooting techniques listed above. However, if your iPhone still cant find the printer, you should get in touch with the manufacturer.
Sodiq has written thousands of tutorials, guides, and explainers over the past 4 years to help people solve problems with Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows devices. He also enjoys reviewing consumer tech products and binge-watching comedy series in his spare time. Read Sodiq’s Full Bio
How Do I Add A Printer To My Iphone With Airprint
1. Open the document you want to print
2. Tap the Share button, which looks like a rectangle with an arrow coming out
3. In the pop-up, scroll down and tap the Print icon from the options that appear to load the Printer Options screen
4. Tap Select Printer on the Printer Options screen to find and select the name of the printer you want to use
5. Tap the Print button in the upper-right corner of the screen to print the desired item
Also Check: How To Connect My Canon Printer To My Iphone
How To Setup Hp Printer On Iphone/ipad
In this article, User can see the various methods to involved in Setup HP Printer to smart devices such as iPhone, iPods, and tablets. Nowadays most of the peoples prefer the method of printing through the iPhones and iPods to other methods. It helps users to print all the photos and documents safely and securely from any time and anywhere. There are two different methods available to setup hp printer to iPhone. Here we can see those two methods of connection in detail.
How Do I Connect My Phone To My Bluetooth Printer
Read Also: Collated Vs Uncollated Printing
How To Print From Android To Hp Printer
Android Connect your Android device with your HP printer in four easy steps:
- Set up your device for wireless printing by going to the Google Play Store and installing the HP Print Service plugin. Once installed, make sure its toggled on and enabled for printing.
- Open up your photo or browser and select the Print option in the dropdown menu in the top right hand corner. HP offers a convenient visual guide here.
- Select your printer from the list of networked printers
How To Connect Epson Printer To Iphone
Before moving towards the steps of how to connect iPhone to wireless printer of Epson brand, make sure that the iOS device and Epson printer are connected to the same wireless network.
Now, follow the enlisted instructions to connect the Epson printer to the iPhone:
- Open the application and click on the Printer is not selected.
- Tap on the select a printer and click on the Printer on the Local tab.
Note: In case you cannot see your Epson wireless printer, click on the Search tab that is one the lower-left of the screen. Find the printer by its name and connect.
If you still dont find your printer, there is one last option to connect manually to the Epson printer from the Manual IP section.
Don’t Miss: How To Connect A Wireless Printer To Iphone
Connect Iphone And Printer To The Same Network
For your iPhone to find your printer, your iPhone and the printer must be on the same wireless network. If an AirPrint-enabled printer isnt showing up on your iPhone, head to the printers network settings and ensure its Wi-Fi is enabled. Most importantly, make sure the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
If the problem persists, the printer could be blocked or blacklisted on the network. Go to the routers settings and whitelist the printer.
Its also worth mentioning that your iPhone may fail to detect an AirPrint printer due to a weak Wi-Fi signal. Make sure both devices are in close proximity to the router with minimal interference.
Is The Printer Working Correctly
You have an AirPrint-enabled printer but its not showing up on your iPhone. What do you do? For starters, ensure the printer is powered on and active. Some printers, depending on the type or model, enter a sleep mode or low-power state after a certain period of inactivity.
Press the printers power button to turn it on. You should also check the printers status lights or screen for any error message or warning. Usually, a flashing or solid red light indicates an issue with the printer. Refer to our troubleshooting guide on fixing Wi-Fi printers for more solutions.
Recommended Reading: What Does Wps Pin Mean
How To Print From Iphone Without Airprint
Heres how to print from iPhone without AirPrint using a third party app:
1. Download and install one of your preferred third party printing apps on your device
2. Launch the application and follow the instructions to connect
3. Connect to WiFi
4. Select the printer and add to your iOS device
5. Choose the number of copies and Print
Can Ipad Print Via Bluetooth
You can print directly to a Bluetooth-enabled printer from your iPad via Bluetooth for which youll need a third-party app that enables Bluetooth pairing. iPad doesnt include an app for printing using Bluetooth technology. It is a viable option for those who do not have a wireless network available.
You May Like: How To Bypass Canon Low Ink Warning
Restart Your Iphone Printer And Wireless Router
Restarting your devices is a simple first step we can take to try and fix a minor software glitch. There are two different ways to restart your iPhone depending on which model you have:
- iPhones without Face ID: Press and hold the power button until the slide to power off slider appears on the display. Swipe the power icon left-to-right to shut down your iPhone. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the power button again until the Apple logo appears on the center of the screen.
- iPhones with Face ID: Simultaneously press and hold the side button and either volume button until slide to power off appears on the screen. Swipe the power icon from left-to-right to turn off your iPhone. To turn your iPhone on again, press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
The process of restarting your printer and router are a little less complicated. Unplug them from the wall, then plug them back in. Thats it!
How To Print From An Iphone Or Ipad With A Usb Cable
To print from an iPhone or iPad with a printer that can’t connect wirelessly, you’ll have to use a piece of hardware as the go-between. You’ll need a USB cable and a USB OTG adapter that connects your iPhone to the USB cable.
To print from an iPhone or iPad with a USB cable:
1. Turn on your printer and connect one end of the USB cord to your printer and the other end to the USB OTG cord. Plug the other end of the USB OTG cord into your iPhone or iPad.
2. A pop-up should appear on your iPhone or iPad tap “OK.”
3. Then, on your iPhone or iPad, go to the document you wish to print and tap the Share button.
4. In the Share menu, select the “Print” option.
5. The connected printer should appear next to “Printer” on the Printer Options page.
6. Tap “Print” in the upper-right corner.
Also Check: How To Install Canon Wireless Printer Without Cd
Setup Hp Printer On Iphone To Print Using The Apple Device
After setting up the connection between the iPhone and the HP printer. Take print of your documents and photos in your printer by following the steps given below:
- In order to print the documents and photos, make sure that the hp printer is turned on, ink cartridges are filled, and plain paper is loaded on the printer.
- Open the item which you need to print and then select the share icon.
- And then select the print or print icon on the screen to open the hp printer option.
- Select your printer by clicking on the select printer option on the screen.
- After selecting your printer change the settings on the print screen, it will vary depending on the devices.
- Paper: Make the paper sizes as same as the document you need to print. The AirPrint automatically detects the size of the paper loaded in the tray.
- The number of copies: in this type the number of copies of the document you need to print.
- Black and white: In this select the option grayscale. This will be available only on the color printer.
- Double-sided printing: Select this option if you need to take the print on both sides of the paper.
- Page range: select the number of pages to be printed in the document or the web page to print.
These are the steps Everyone should follow to setup HP Printer on iPhone & to the smart devices such as iPad, or tablets.
Print With An Airprint Printer
Whether you want to print from your iPhone or iPad, the process is almost identical. The only difference is where you might find the share button . This button may also move around depending on if youre using portrait or landscape mode.
If you have an AirPrint compatible printer, youll see it automatically show up across iOS. Heres how the process looks in the Files app on iPhone :
As long as you see the share button on the content or file youre looking at you should be able to print directly from your device.
Heres what it looks like to print from the web via Safari:
As shown above, for Safari and many other apps, the share button may hide as you swipe through content, use the app, etc. Tap the screen or tap the top of your screen to see buttons reappear.
You May Like: Removing Print Drivers
How To Add An Hp Printer To Iphone
If you have an HP printer, you may have noticed that some HP printers support ePrint, which means you can print from iPhone files wirelessly by using the AirPrint feature of the iPhone using your ePrint-supported HP printer:
Step 1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes and iPhone firmware or higher.
Step 2. Connect your HP printer to the Internet-connected to your iPhone.
Step 3. You need to install HP iPrint Application on the App Store and then open it to see your iPhone photo library.
Step 4. Select the iPhone photos you wanna print, then you will get a new screen where you need tap on the “Print” button, and now you can see the HP printer as your iPhone printer listed.
How To Add A Lexmark Printer To Iphone
Some additional applications are needed here if you use a Lexmark printer to print from iPhone. And follow these steps to add the Lexmark printer to your iPhone:
Step 1. Find the “LexPrint” app on the iPhone App Store and download it.
Step 2. Launch LexPrint, and then you will see the photo library where you need to select the target photo to print.
Step 3. After the photo selection, tap “Use,” and then you will get a screen of “Photo Preview” where you can press the wrench icon to ensure the Lexmark Printer having been added to your iPhone: Setting -> Printer.
Note: If the Lexmark Printer didn’t appear on your iPhone, you could open the LexPrint Listener to find it.
You May Like: Hp Ocr Application
How To Print From Ipad Without Airprint
It is certainly easy to carry out printing from iPad using a printer which is AirPrint compatible. But, lets see how to connect iPad to printer without AirPrint.
If your network printer for iPad is not AirPrint-compatible, you need not get upset. You still can print from your iPad or iPhone to network printer without AirPrint by downloading certain third party app from the Apple store. There are several third-party apps to choose from, which in effect can make the printer look like AirPrint-compatible to your iOS. If you use one of these third-party apps to add printer on iPad, instead of your iOS device talking directly with the printer, it goes through the client software on your computer first.
PrintCentral is one such app that I personally prefer. PrintCentral is an excellent printing and file sharing app for the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch. It has a file browser and e-mail reader that allows you to access anything on your iOS device. This third-party app will allow you to print direct to a network printer across your WiFi network. You can also install a helper application on your Mac or PC, called WePrint, which is a free client software that lets PrintCentral work with any other printers connected to your Mac/PC via Bluetooth, USB or WiFi.