Day Right Of Exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.
If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase.
Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card.
Shipping Security & Insurance
All orders shipped by PB Tech are sent via a courier with a signature required for each delivery. In some cases, and only where you have given the courier company permission to leave orders at a designated location, your order may be delivered without requiring a signature. All orders sent by PB Tech are fully insured in the unlikely event that your item are damaged or go missing in transit.
Hassle Free Warranty Service
If your product develops a fault within the manufacturer warranty period, you can either contact the manufacturer directly , or return to one of our services centres / stores. Where the product has been directly imported by PB Tech, you need to contact us directly or present the product at any one of our service centres / stores together with your proof of purchase.
If your product develops a fault outside of the manufacturer warranty or PB Tech warranty period, we offer a full repair service and are an authorised repair agent for leading brands such as Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo and more.
You May Like: All In One Hp Laser Printer
Supported Protocols And Security Features
IEEE 802.11b/g/n , IEEE 802.11g/n
ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA , WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, SMTP Client, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, ICMP, Web Services , SNTP Client
NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, SMTP Client, FTP Client and Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, ICMPv6, SNTP Client, Web Services
- Network Security
SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS , SNMP v3, 802.1x , Kerberos
- Network Security
SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS , SNMP v3, 802.1x , Kerberos
- Wireless Network Security
Brother Laser Printers Conserve Resources And Energy
When you choose a Brother laser printer, you get high-quality, resource-saving results. Choosing the right is a daunting task as there are multiple brands and styles on the market. A Brother color laser printer, combined with a high-yield ink cartridge, provides vivid results while saving ink. Make scanning and copying tasks energy-efficient with the single-pass duplex scanning and faxing option available on select models of Brother all-in-one laser printers. Automatic duplex printing conserves paper and single-pass requires less energy, so users can reduce their environmental footprint.
You May Like: How To Connect Hp Printer To Mac
Compared To Other Brands
- Can yield a high number of pages.Both their laser and inkjet printers tend to yield many pages before you need to replace their ink or toner cartridges. This is great if you’re constantly printing off several pages at a time.
- Low cost-per-print.Although their cartridges can cost a little more to replace, you have to do it less often, which results in a very affordable cost-per-print.
- Quick print speed.Most Brother printers can print black-only text documents very quickly.
- Sturdy and well-built.Brother generally makes well-built printers that feel sturdy and have good access to their ink tanks or cartridges.
- No Bluetooth support.While they have excellent wireless connectivity, and some even have NFC capabilities, none of the Brother printers that we’ve tested support Bluetooth, which is a bit disappointing.
- Not really for printing photos.Most of Brother’s printers are monochrome, so they only have a black ink or toner cartridge. Their inkjet printers typically print worse-quality photos compared to other brands.
Brother Wireless Colour Laser Mfc Printer Mfc
- With this machine you can print, copy, scan and fax A4 documents.
- Your documents will print and copy at a speed of 24 pages per minute .
- Ensure your documents are clear thanks to the 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution, 1200 x 2400 scan resolution and 600 x 600 copy resolution.
- Ensure you always have paper ready to go thanks to the 250 sheet tray.
- The automatic duplexing function will allow you to print on both sides of each page, saving on paper.
- You’ll be able to scan your documents automatically thanks to the 50 sheet document feeder.
- You can connect wirelessly, via USB 2.0 or via NFC.
- It supports AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, WiFi Direct, Mopria and Brother iPrint& Scan so you can print from your mobile devices.
- You can use the following consumables with this printer: TN-253BK/C/M/Y, TN-257C/M/Y, DR-253CL, BU-223CL and WT-223CL.
- This printer uses Brother TN253 and Brother TN257 consumables.
- This printer comes with a starter toner pack to get your printer up and running.
You May Like: How To Setup Brother Printer Wifi
Acerca De Brother International Corporation
Estamos hace más de 100 años “At your side”. Fundada en Japón en 1908 y desde 1954, empezó a expandirse en el mercado internacional, convirtiéndose en una de las grandes empresas japonesas que desarrollan su actividad tecnológica a nivel mundial. Las consistentes invenciones de Brother de nuevas tecnologías y avances en áreas inexploradas han permitido el desarrollo de productos innovadores en muchas áreas. Desde productos para el hogar, la oficina y los negocios, así como soluciones industriales que revolucionan la forma en que vivimos y trabajamos.
La presencia en México inició en 1992 como Brother International de México S.A de C.V., para atender directamente las necesidades del mercado mexicano. Brother es una marca líder que ofrece productos innovadores y de alta calidad para los mercados de impresión, etiquetado y costura. Los productos clave incluyen impresoras y multifuncionales láser, inyección de tinta, rotuladores electrónicos, impresoras de etiquetas, escaners, impresora textil y una amplia gama de máquinas de coser domésticas y semi industriales parar varios tamaños de negocio y/o clientes en el hogar. Nuestra filosofía es ser un socio de negocio: At Your Side. Nuestra misión es colocar a nuestro Cliente primero en todas partes, todo el tiempo.
Brother Color Laser Printers For Documents That Pop
Brother color laser printers are available in compact single-function and multifunction models. Using Brother Digital LED Print technology presentations and posters come out in vibrant, high-resolution. With the option of color lock on select models, companies can limit color printing to specific departments or users to reduce the need for replacement cartridges. Many color and black and white Brother laser printers also have wireless capabilities. Brother wireless laser printers are mobile device-friendly and support several apps, which include:
- Apple® AirPrint®
- Brother iPrint& Scan
- Wi-Fi® Direct
Choose a model with a color LCD panel with touchscreen capabilities to sync your printer with Facebook, Evernote, Dropbox, or OneDrive®. Having a Brother wireless printer allows you to stay on top of home or office projects from virtually anywhere.
Recommended Reading: What Type Of Printer Is Used For Sublimation
What If I Need Additional Pages
Should you need to use additional pages outside of your subscription, they will be charged automatically to your service as you use them
You will be charged for 2 different page types. For Mono pages you will be charged a fee, and for colour pages which require both colour and black coverage you will be charged a separate fee.
Does Printsmart Essential Make My Business More Sustainable
Yes it can! In short, with high-yield supplies you will use fewer cartridges over the lifecycle of your package.
the ongoing support provided throughout your subscription will ensure your equipment is kept at it’s optimal best, requiring fewer printer replacements.
Your plan includes a cartridge return programme for every ink or toner you use to ensure your used supplies are recycled and repurposed, ensuring they don’t end up in landfill.
Read Also: How Do I Connect My Hp Printer To My Phone